H-Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series-Sealed Blu-ray & Region Free $55 Shipped

ajh2298

CAGiversary!
Feedback
181 (100%)
Have a Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] [Region Free] from Amazon.UK it is still sealed and ready to go. Would like to get $55 for it shipped via Paypal.

This Set:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlestar-...68132248&sr=8-1&keywords=battlestar+galactica

Looking for the "Darklight Crypt" Adventure Set with Ghost Roaster for my son. Also looking for loose but complete Series One and Two figures. Will buy or trade games/Blu-rays for it.

Thanks,
Anthony

Last edited by a moderator:
good luck. i had one that i sold on amazon. i wish i didn't i can't find the thing anywhere anymore. and its so over priced now on amazon. i know i marked mine up but its crazy now

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Your a good father, wish I had one to give.[/QUOTE]

Thanks

[quote name='wingzero16']good luck. i had one that i sold on amazon. i wish i didn't i can't find the thing anywhere anymore. and its so over priced now on amazon. i know i marked mine up but its crazy now[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. I still am kicking myself for not picking the one up I saw for $19.99 at my local mom-n-pop shop like three months ago. But we were in-between Skylanders games at the time and I was not sure if we would even need it. And what kills me are the other three "Adventure Sets" from the first game keep getting re-stocked at my local Wal-Mart and Sam's Club.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Any Skylanders in particular you're looking for?[/QUOTE]

Series One

Boomer
Dark Spyro
Lightning Rod
Ghost Roaster

Series Two

Whirlwind
Sonic Boom
Hex
Trigger Happy
Stealth Elf
Double Trouble
Eruptor

Oh. Well I have these, all Series 1. Opened, but never used, so I still have whatever came in the package.

Whirlwind
Sonic Boom
Drobot
Hex
Stump Smash
Dino-Rang
Double Trouble
Stealth Elf
Bash

I also have the Glow in the Dark Cynder from the Walmart Giants starter pack.

Try looking at Target. My kids and I found all 4 adventure packs for 19.99 each at target last month. we did have to go to 3 different stores to get them all though.

bread's done
Back