H: Best Buy Halo 4 Armor W: Amazon halo 4 armor

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']damn good prices boss, free bump, its a shame i already have fallout 3 and beat the hell out of fable 2[/quote]

^^ this!

Missed the Valkyrie Profile & DQV...

BUMP!!!

Free bumps are welcome! Thanks for the kudos, im trying to give some cags a good deal and in turn my wife gets a nice camera! Thanks everyone who has bought stuff so far!

Hey, if your Nocturne (mint condition, with OST) is available, send me a PM with the details and I'll buy it tonight if you'd be willing to hold it for me until then.

Get back to me. Thanks dude.

SDC beat me to it. Damn.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! That is crazy! $55 for both! shipped!

I currently have 2 potential buyers for fable 2, I'd def return the favor and send 1 of them to you if the other doesn't come through.

You are killing me here DBJ!

must resist....

If no one buys that DDS1 & 2 bundle by 2pm (which I doubt it will happen), I'll take it. You might have to wait a day for funds tho~

:D My digital devil saga 1 is sealed the only reason i opened the outer box was to put dds 2 in it :D the game itself is factory sealed dds 1 that is. number 2has been opened i think i recieved it in a trade off here a long time ago cant remember. too many games, i have a wife and a kid on the way no time to play the rpgs so ima sell em bit by bit :D

[quote name='Shady3011']I'll buy it. Do you mind Paypal CC?[/QUOTE]

There you go.... already a buyer. A good one too!

CC paypal fee calculator here

[quote name='dinobot']There you go.... already a buyer. A good one too![/quote]

You flatter me, dino. :oops:

PM me your Paypal address, D Bo, if you don't like posting it.

[quote name='Shady3011']You flatter me, dino. :oops:

PM me your Paypal address, D Bo, if you don't like posting it.[/QUOTE]

Not a problem, I am glad DDS 1 & 2 is going to a good home. If I am not soo tight on paypal funds right now, that would've been mine. :bomb::bomb::bomb: Damn dv8 lowball auction. :(

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Sorry dino :( if i had another itd be yours![/QUOTE]

Nah, not your fault. I blame my lack of funds and the dv8 lowball sale.

[quote name='Shady3011']Payment sent. Thanks for the sale, Bo.

Dino, don't be surprised if I happen to put DDS 1 & 2 on a (not so) secret lowball sale I'm planning to have in the near future.

It won't be these ones since I've been wanting the box and soundtrack for awhile now.[/QUOTE]

I'll be watching!
arrrg... the non-deluxe ones are worth nothing to me! I mean it is worth something, but deluxe one comes with soundtrack and cover... :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment sent. Thanks for the sale, Bo.

Dino, don't be surprised if I happen to put DDS 1 & 2 on a (not so) secret lowball sale I'm planning to have in the near future.

It won't be these ones since I've been wanting the box and soundtrack for awhile now.

DBJ, my first buyer backed out, I still sent him your link in case he is interested again.

good luck on rest of your sales.

Yes The Last Remnant is still available.

If you are interested, send me a pm and we can discuss it. :)

Returning bump, in hopes to see more stuff in the future.

bread's done
Back