H: Best Buy Halo 4 Armor W: Amazon halo 4 armor

[quote name='dv8mad']Shady!!!! :bomb:

:boxing:

You're lucky that you have yet to ship my package, or I would have to add a "surprise" into yours before I ship! :lol:[/quote]

Procrastination pays off. :cool:

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']CML for Lost Odyssey, Star Ocean, and Tales of Vesperia please.[/quote]

Hello there!
Takes for the interests! Star Ocean is currently in talks, however Tales & Lost Odyssey is available.

I'm interested in your
360 RE5 & Valkyria Chronicles
LMK if we can work something out & BUMP!

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Im in talks with someone for a Tales of Vesperia collectors edition, if that falls through Ill pm you to work on a trade.

Bump returned.[/quote]

Ahh, thank you for the update. Please lmk if anything & Good luck on your dealings!

BUMP!

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']Ended up setttling on a deal for the ce of tales of vesperia. sorry freebie bump[/quote]

Ah, It's fine I appreciate the update & congrats on scoring the CE of Tales.

UP this as well!!

Contrary to DaddyBoJangles avatar, he is dv8mad approved.

Eat that!

Now that we have that out of the way. Can we do anything on Threads of Fate (PS1), Parasite Eve (PS1) and/or Dead Rising (360) before Shady pulls those out from under me as well? :bomb:

[quote name='dv8mad']Now that we have that out of the way. Can we do anything on Threads of Fate (PS1), Parasite Eve (PS1) and/or Dead Rising (360) before Shady pulls those out from under me as well? :bomb:[/quote]

I'm gunning for one of those, but I won't tell which. ;)

bump, i have not forgotten about your interest in kungfu panda and indy combo.

give me until tomorrow. i need to head to bed now so i can wake up tomorrow morning.

in regards to your request for my bioshock, lego indy/kung fu panda, GTA4

I like trauma center ds, gears of war, and lego batman. Pm me if interested to work out the details.

[quote name='rmb']in regards to your request for my bioshock, lego indy/kung fu panda, GTA4

I like trauma center ds, gears of war, and lego batman. Pm me if interested to work out the details.[/quote]

I have pms for a LE Bioshock now in talks, and dinobot is gonna hopefully work out summin with indy/kung fu. thanks for the quick reply though :D

ok i can do that
blue dragon plus
blue dragon
oblivion
they are in good condition right
PM me the details and we will trade ok
thx a bunch

[quote name='Shady3011']I need to get back into Fallout 3. The Broken Steel DLC drops this week.[/quote]

I am excited for that, I actually quit playing my game because im so close to level 20 and i still have a few quests to do and i want to use that exp towards getting to level 30. 2 birds with 1 stone :D

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']I am excited for that, I actually quit playing my game because im so close to level 20 and i still have a few quests to do and i want to use that exp towards getting to level 30. 2 birds with 1 stone :D[/quote]

I never thought of that. I was just going to get to 20 and burn the rest of the XP. Now I'll be sure to stop before I hit 20.

Yeah just wait it out :D If anything i re loaded some old saves to get the level achievements to tide me over. I love that game though i cant believe it gets so much hate from the old school fallout fans I love fallout 1 and 2 and I think bethseda did a great job on 3.

bread's done
Back