H: BNIB Majoras Mask New 3DSXL- W: $260 shipped - Also Pikmin 3 FS!

exceed19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
71 (100%)
I'll post up pics later, but I'd figure I'd offer mine at below ebay pricing, rather than use it. After 2 weeks, knowing that I don't use my original 3DSXL much (I am more a Vita guy) - I figured I would try here first, and cut out ebay and split the savings. I am sure its a great console with the new face tracking, but.. 

Brand new, receipt included if needed, purchased from Gamestop. It cost me $200 + tax ($14). Figure shipping cost (priority, USPS) at $8, paypal fees at $9, and gas getting it and mailing it - $4 = Around $235 out of pocket and fees, and I would make a whole $25 profit. 

I see them going for $275-$285 all day. 

I have over 70 feedback on here. I will post a pic later if needed, its a brand new, never opened Majoras Mask 3DSXL that came back into stock at gamestop when they got 3 or 4. I am trying to sell it less than what ebay is asking, I would ship out within 24 hours of payment, and a tracking # emailed within the day. Shipped priority and DC, you would get it in about 3 days of payment.  I am looking to make a profit, but I am not trying to make a killing, just trying to bypass the hassle/cost of ebay for a week. If it doesn't sell on here I will just hold it a little longer, and list it on ebay.

PM me!

Things I would be open to:

Paypal, Amazon, or Ebay gift cards (must be verified first!) and anything other than paypal, users must have multiple positive feedbacks since we are dealing with a more expensive item here. 

I also have a brand new (it is unsealed) Pikmin 3 for the Wii U for $63 shipped. I opened it only to get the club nintendo points out at the time - but the game was never played in my console (or ANY console). The game is brand new, mint condition game out of my collection that I just have no interest in playing (impulse purchase) and I know its rare and OOP. I play my PS4 and Xb1 more and figured I would offer Pikmin 3 up for sale here. 

Bump! I would do $250 shipped if you cover paypal fees or chose an alternate way to pay! That is only $36 dollars over MSRP for a sold out/limited edition new 3DS XL, plus I am shipping it priority to you. After Sunday (unless someone wants to put a deposit on it), its going on ebay. 

PM me!

bread's done
Back