H: Club Nintendo 2010 & 2011 Platinum Rewards, VLR Watch, HP Touchpad [W] Amazon, PSN, Trades

Kirbith

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Have:
The Club Nintendo Platinum Rewards for 2010 and 2011 in North America, specifically the Super Mario Characters Figurine and the Mario and Friends Badge Set. The Figurine has been displayed but is still in excellent condition and will come with the ? box it originally came in. The Badge Set has never had the pins removed from the packaging and is in excellent condition. I'm willing to sell/trade these together or separately.

The watch that came with Virtue's Last Reward as a preorder bonus, I have the blue watch. It's never been worn and includes the packaging.

HP Touchpad, 32GB. Has been used but is in perfect condition and has been restored to factory settings. Includes case, wall charger, charging stand, and bluetooth keyboard.

Want:
I'm open to pretty much any offers on these (Amazon credit, PSN, trades, ect). Also willing to trade for games, more interested in PS4 or Vita games than games for any other system. Just send me an offer if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back