H: COMPLETELY INSANE List for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, PS3, Rare Stuff, & MORE! W: HYRULE WARRIORS, Sword Art Online Vita

Didn't really see anything for Uncharted 2. I thought about PMing you to CML for your God of War collection. I'd part with a few of my PS3 games for that.

Thanks for checking my list. Only games I don't have that I see are:
God of War Collection w/ unused GOW3 demo voucher
Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (non greatest hits edition)

Wii Games
Excite Truck

Bump for amazing list. I'm actually interested in a few things, so I've PMed you. Hopefully we can work something out.

[quote name='SativaSam']CML for Killzone 2, Resistance 2, Demon's Souls, 2x 10$ PSN codes, New Super Mario Bros. Wii[/QUOTE]

Here is what I am interested in, but I really think think Resistance 2 and The PSN cards are all that is available from my list. Thanks.

Nights: Journey of Dreams
Punch-Out
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions

[quote name='martinG']cml for gow collection[/QUOTE]
All I see is Demon's Souls and Darksiders, I doubt you'd trade either of those.

Bump. I WANT UNCHARTED 2 :hot::hot::hot:

Just beat the first one since I borrowed it from a friend, dying to continue the story.

Bump 2. I FINALLY got Uncharted 2. Went to Gamestop today and bought it new, of course Gamestop employees get to rent games so I got an opened copy -_- Thank god only a little side of the manual was bent. Case is almost brand new...

Game is so amazing, needless to say

[quote name='SuperPhillip']Free bump!

Was interested in Metal Slug Anthology and Chocobo Racing.
Did I ask this already? Man, I'm getting old. :cry:[/QUOTE]
Yes you did hehe. But, I didn't see anything I wanted :X Unless you have PS3 games I don't know about. :bouncy:

[quote name='SuperPhillip']I knew I was getting old!

I have a bunch of PS3 games, yes.[/QUOTE]
You do? I didn't see any on your trade list. What PS3 games do you have?

I'm mainly looking for PS3 games at the moment, especially Uncharted 2. But Dante's Inferno isn't up for grabs just yet and I don't think you'd wanna trade Uncharted 2 for either of the other ones you wanted. :razz:

CML for these games

Batman: Arkham Asylum
Guitar Hero Van Halen (not for resale edition)
Guitar Hero 5
The Beatles: Rock Band
Rock Band AC/DC Track Pack
DJ Hero w/ turntable

OK, dood. Why don't we go ALL Wii and do Animal Crossing: City Folk, Punch-Out!!, and Mario Strikers Charged? :D

P.S. clear owt joor inbawkz! :p

bread's done
Back