H: COMPLETELY INSANE List for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, PS3, Rare Stuff, & MORE! W: HYRULE WARRIORS, Sword Art Online Vita

[quote name='bond007bond']cml for bfbc2.[/QUOTE]
We have a lot of the same games, heh. Didn't see anything I'd want that I don't have already.

CML for Killzone 2,Heavy Rain, Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction,and Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack In Time and free bump to let you know inbox is full!

Hey man,

Im interested in your Little Big Planet GOTY...I have Devil May Cry 4(360, regular edition), as well as a guide for it from your list...but cml and let me know if you see anything else! as of right now, all of the wii games save mario kart and tales of symphonia are in a trade, if you're interested in wii games...lemme know!

LONG time no bump. Haven't been into the trading scene here lately but I added new games to my list. Just gonna let you guys know I pretty much never play games anymore, but I am looking for new titles. Big want on MvC3 and a few other games. Just toss out offers:cool:

EDIT: Also looking for a PS Move, been dying to try one of these out. I'd love Time Crisis.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back