H: COMPLETELY INSANE List for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, 3DS, Vita, PS3, Rare Stuff, & MORE! W: HYRULE WARRIORS, Sword Art Online Vita

[quote name='helluvagood']no PC games? booooo lol[/QUOTE]
Haha no sorry :/ I'm pretty much a console gamer. Got a steam account but the only physical PC games I have are WoW.

Just to let people know, when you're asking two to six times ebay prices, let people know before waisting their time. Stat.

[quote name='Fnurk']Just to let people know, when you're asking two to six times ebay prices, let people know before waisting their time. Stat.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if you failed simple mathematics classes, but I ask for equivalent to eBay prices. You asked me to give you a price on dozens of games, then come in my thread and accuse me of charging 2-6 times the price of eBay? How about you do a quick completed listings search for the games you wanted and get back to me? You're the one wasting my time and trashing my trade list thread with this false garbage. I follow the CAG guidelines of looking up the values of my games via eBay. There's a stickied thread. Go look for it.

Sold Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow and Kirby Squeak Squad.

bread's done
Back