H-demolisher xbox360 code W Jazz

[quote name='digitalplague']I have a demolisher code looking for jazz[/QUOTE]

i am in the same boat as you man. i think what i am goin' to do is sell mine as well and just go to best buy and by the 2nd copy of the game cuz it comes with the code inside. the box is labeled so hopefully i can come out on top! good luck man!

hey digital plague enjoy the shockwave and jaz code for the demolisher thanks man. Great and honest trade. :D as so many tried to scam me out of them. Last week.

true but thats a dishonest way to make a quick buck. when they would just need to buy 1200 points or so for the download content most likely. I'd would like to help conner but the spares i had was for my nephew he doen't want the game so i used his two sets of codes to trade for the demolisher. Also if anyone is interested in power level boosting i have many friends that do it and we came up with it since day one. Can't tell who was the first though lol. since it's douple exp weekend it's possible to get about 20k to nearly 30k exp if you power boost just send me a message or add me as a friend then we can get some games going i have allot of people in my friends list doing it too. Basically all you do is play conquest and capture 2 of the 3 flags depending on witch map leave one flag uncaptured so that you dont waste the clock to fast. and then one group goes to one flag like flag A other group goes to flag B. when captured you race to the other flag and capture right now it's 300 exp per captured flag tomorrow will go back to 150. But here's another tip. if you want to make a party of ten so that no one ruines the whole boosting match. have 5 friends in your party and who ever is host must make a xbox live party and the other 5 players must be in that party chat. ( caution make sure that anyone in the game lobby is not in the party chat or when sending invite to the xbox live party the guys that's in your room will get invite again and it will crash the server and you guys will have to start all over again.). Other note is there is a button for invite xbox live party that only the host can see when he loads into that lobby he must press that button quickly and the others in the xbox live party chat must accept fast. this is how you can control the main random match lobby so only you and your friends are in it and then go ahead and do some racing power boosting. Yes some call it power boosting others call it racing since its the only form of racing in this game for and its for exp. they should make some maps with race themes for jets and cars only wither its mario cart based or normal racing allot of people on that game that i know seems to agree that's the only thing missing in transformers at the moment. if they add that allot would definitely play. Also if they did that they should also have it witch you can use that map as a normal game battle too so more game options on it witch would be nice. But sadly enough i wish this was a main server based game and not a host server as its hard to get games thats not laggy :/.

[quote name='BLACKTHORNTK']true but thats a dishonest way to make a quick buck. when they would just need to buy 1200 points or so for the download content most likely. I'd would like to help conner but the spares i had was for my nephew he doen't want the game so i used his two sets of codes to trade for the demolisher. Also if anyone is interested in power level boosting i have many friends that do it and we came up with it since day one. Can't tell who was the first though lol. since it's douple exp weekend it's possible to get about 20k to nearly 30k exp if you power boost just send me a message or add me as a friend then we can get some games going i have allot of people in my friends list doing it too. Basically all you do is play conquest and capture 2 of the 3 flags depending on witch map leave one flag uncaptured so that you dont waste the clock to fast. and then one group goes to one flag like flag A other group goes to flag B. when captured you race to the other flag and capture right now it's 300 exp per captured flag tomorrow will go back to 150. But here's another tip. if you want to make a party of ten so that no one ruines the whole boosting match. have 5 friends in your party and who ever is host must make a xbox live party and the other 5 players must be in that party chat. ( caution make sure that anyone in the game lobby is not in the party chat or when sending invite to the xbox live party the guys that's in your room will get invite again and it will crash the server and you guys will have to start all over again.). Other note is there is a button for invite xbox live party that only the host can see when he loads into that lobby he must press that button quickly and the others in the xbox live party chat must accept fast. this is how you can control the main random match lobby so only you and your friends are in it and then go ahead and do some racing power boosting. Yes some call it power boosting others call it racing since its the only form of racing in this game for and its for exp. they should make some maps with race themes for jets and cars only wither its mario cart based or normal racing allot of people on that game that i know seems to agree that's the only thing missing in transformers at the moment. if they add that allot would definitely play. Also if they did that they should also have it witch you can use that map as a normal game battle too so more game options on it witch would be nice. But sadly enough i wish this was a main server based game and not a host server as its hard to get games thats not laggy :/.[/QUOTE]
TL; DR.

Save your morals for someone else and long posts for relevant threads.

bread's done
Back