H: Demon's Souls PS5 W: Call of Duty Cold War PS5

Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (SEALED)*

I have a sealed PGR 4 I will trade you for this. Let me know via PM if interested.

[quote name='Scarface7']Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (SEALED)*

I have a sealed PGR 4 I will trade you for this. Let me know via PM if interested.[/QUOTE]
i am interested in pgr4, however, i'm holding out until someone doesnt like uncharted and looking to trade straight for that. thanks

[quote name='Scarface7']It been a week yet? ha

free bump ;)[/QUOTE]
soulreaver sorry didnt see anything. it hasnt been a week yet. someone offer up uncharted for my sealed ratchet.

bump - i have multiple offers for ratchet, however, im looking to trade it for Uncharted Drake's Fortune. I'm gonna give it one week from today and see if anyone will trade for Uncharted, if not then i will entertain offers that i have gotten for it. So far offered are: PGR4 sealed, NFS Pro Street sealed, and mint NHL08. Keep them coming and if i dont get Uncharted i will send pm's to all of you.

[quote name='birdfart']Kane and Lynch for CoD 4?[/QUOTE]
no thanks. COD4 is just too great right now. interested in anything else for K&L? i also have paypal

[quote name='Scarface7']Guess you traded R&C?[/QUOTE]
yes, finally got a deal i couldnt refuse. money and blu rays. i'll use the money to buy uncharted (used)

I have Oblivion Collectors for 360, Fight Night 3 for 360, and Taladega Nights Bluray sealed. I'm interested in call of duty 4, assassins, maybe others

[quote name='eddieee']I have Oblivion Collectors for 360, Fight Night 3 for 360, and Taladega Nights Bluray sealed. I'm interested in call of duty 4, assassins, maybe others[/QUOTE]
sorry not interested in any of these games or the BluRay

bread's done
Back