H: Empty OEM XBOX/XBOX 360 CASES W:$$

astr0boy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I was replacing all of the terrible flimsy "Eco-Boxes" that nearly all new games come with. The problem is that the older more sturdy game cases are pretty damn rare.

I looked everywhere and couldn't find one. So I called Microsoft to ask for a distributor where to get these cases from. The only problem is that the minimum order was 100 cases.

Long story short I have a ton of extra cases that I don't need. These cases are the exact original ones that Microsoft used for their older games released before this year. They are far more sturdy than the Eco boxes and have a better hub.

Most importantly they're 100% color matched. Apparently MS has the color of this box patented or something which is why most other knock off cases (rocketdog, merit line) get close but look off when put in your collection.

Im not looking to make any sort of profit so Im going to sell them at cost. They're starting at $1.20 per case shipped. I also prefer to sell in bulk. If thats seriously a dealbreaker, pm me anyways and ill see what i can do. If you buy 10 or more we can hammer out a better price as shipping gets cheaper.

If you need them, I also have extra regular Xbox cases (about 28 of them). They're opaque green compared to the 360 boxes which are slightly transparent.

Theyre taking up a good amount of space in the garage and I'd rather they go to a good CAG's collection instead of filling a landfill somewhere. Otherwise I was going to donate them to a local mom-n-pop game shop.

EDIT: The hubs are the little thingy in the middle of the case that grabs the disc. The eco boxes have arrow hubs which can (and have) cracked discs. These cases have the "yin-yang" push button centers which eliminate the need to "pull" the disc out.

bread's done
Back