H: Fable II, GRAW2 , Assassin's Creed + 360, Wii, PS2, GCN Games W: Pure, Shadowrun

[quote name='Gamer SDP']just wondering why you left feedback for the guy and not thomas?

anyway shrike or another mod should be contacted. though shrike will most likely see this soon[/QUOTE]

I did leave feedback for nnthomas.

I left it for bloodandthunder soon after he paid because I wasn't even aware that PayPal transactions could be reversed.

I guess you just live, lose $12, and learn. =/

[quote name='TheGremp']I did leave feedback for nnthomas.

I left it for bloodandthunder soon after he paid because I wasn't even aware that PayPal transactions could be reversed.

I guess you just live, lose $12, and learn. =/[/QUOTE]

well, if you did everything properly, didn't have him gift paypal, included a tracking number, im pretty sure you can open a dispute with paypal and/or usps, because what hes committing is mail fraud and that is a felony, so, you should really try to stick it to this douche bag.

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']well, if you did everything properly, didn't have him gift paypal, included a tracking number, im pretty sure you can open a dispute with paypal and/or usps, because what hes committing is mail fraud and that is a felony, so, you should really try to stick it to this douche bag.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did some looking at the PayPal chargeback FAQ, and figured I didn't really want to go through the supposed 75 days of intarwebz court for $12. :p

I think I'll just move on with my life, give negative feedback/report him, and be more strict about who I deal with from now on... I'm still pissed though. lol

[quote name='TheGremp']Yeah I did some looking at the PayPal chargeback FAQ, and figured I didn't really want to go through the supposed 75 days of intarwebz court for $12. :p

I think I'll just move on with my life, give negative feedback/report him, and be more strict about who I deal with from now on... I'm still pissed though. lol[/QUOTE]

you shouldn't let someone get away with something like this, you are just passing your problem onto the next unsuspecting seller, i suggest you take it up with paypal, its really an effortless process, you just have to show documentation that you sent your item and recieved payment, paypal will take care of the rest, as for the mail fraud, just call up USPS and they will investigate, i don't see what the issue is, i mean its your money, but i hate to know that scum like them are running around on these forums especially

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']you shouldn't let someone get away with something like this, you are just passing your problem onto the next unsuspecting seller, i suggest you take it up with paypal, its really an effortless process, you just have to show documentation that you sent your item and recieved payment, paypal will take care of the rest, as for the mail fraud, just call up USPS and they will investigate, i don't see what the issue is, i mean its your money, but i hate to know that scum like them are running around on these forums especially[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'll look into it. Hopefully, I can take this asshole down...

[quote name='TheJerseyKush']you shouldn't let someone get away with something like this, you are just passing your problem onto the next unsuspecting seller, i suggest you take it up with paypal, its really an effortless process, you just have to show documentation that you sent your item and recieved payment, paypal will take care of the rest, as for the mail fraud, just call up USPS and they will investigate, i don't see what the issue is, i mean its your money, but i hate to know that scum like them are running around on these forums especially[/QUOTE]

this

you should go for the throat with this guy, I would alert USPS as well as his local police department, it is easy to throw away 12 bucks but it would be worth it to know that the fucker got charged.

Bump, and crazy news. As it turns out, it was all a misunderstanding, and there was just something fucked up with his PayPal account. He resent the money from another account, and it's all good! Disregard anything I said about bloodandthunder, he is NOT a scammer!

Is there any way to ask a mod to take down the negative feedback I left?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheGremp']Bump, and crazy news. As it turns out, it was all a misunderstanding, and there was just something fucked up with his PayPal account. He resent the money from another account, and it's all good! Disregard anything I said about bloodandthunder, he is NOT a scammer!

Is there any way to ask a mod to take down the negative feedback I left?[/QUOTE]

just PM a mod or send cheapy an e-mail via the contact us button at the bottom asking them to remove the feedback, glad everything worked out for you.

bread's done
Back