H: FF XIII-2, Skyrim (360), some complete SNES games + more W: SSFIVAE, CYL, Paypal

[quote name='Yamato']CML for Halo Anniversary possibly? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ha, was just about to post on your thread to cml for UMVC3. My brother decided to keeo halo last minute, so I removed it from my TL. I think that would have been a fair trade too. Dammit. See anything else?

[quote name='CharlieBrown']Ha, was just about to post on your thread to cml for UMVC3. My brother decided to keeo halo last minute, so I removed it from my TL. I think that would have been a fair trade too. Dammit. See anything else?[/QUOTE]

Ah, well. Don't see anything else at the moment. If that changes I'll let you know though.

[quote name='randomdud']Out of curiosity, what sort of prices are you looking for on the WITN CE and the Dungeons and Dragons books?[/QUOTE]

Hmm... Off the top of my head, I'd say for the D&D books, maybe around 120'ish for all. And for,LOTR, maybe about $50.

[quote name='teknikalei']CML for Resistance 3 please, and if you don't see anything, how much?[/QUOTE]
Didn't see anything, sorry. I would prefer to trade that game at the moment, but if I decide on a price, I'll let you know. Or you can shoot me an offer.

bread's done
Back