H: Figma and Revoltech Figures. W: Paypal visit my lowball..NOW LIVE!

Do not pm me with bid retraction requests as they will be ignored. You are supposed to read the rules of the lowball sale.

Negative feedback will be given for anyone not fulfilling their end of the bargain if you have a winning bid.

Thanks

I added Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition PS3 TODAY!

I also added pictures of the stuff I put up yesterday....

Also, for anyone bidding on the Black Ops Prestige Bundle...I put up 3 more pictures...there is a better picture of the seal so you can see that it is unbroken.

There are 2 more pictures that I put up of the Spider Security Device damage...

After more closely inspecting the box, there is significant damage to the sides of the box from the security device...one side is worse than the other...My apologies for not noticing it sooner but it was late and I was kinda drunk last night when I took the pictures....

Also, the Spider Security Device on the Def Jam Rapstr 360 Bundle is entirely optional...:lol:

EDIT: going to play some Tiger Woods 12 right now...

Guides
Alan Wake CE (Sealed)---$3
Animal Crossing City Folk (sealed)--$1
Fable II CE ---$6
Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls $4
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance $3
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon $6
Folklore $5
Halo Reach Legendary Edition (sealed) $9
The Last Remnant $4
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks CE (sealed) $2
Mass Effect 2 CE (sealed) $10
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (sealed) $1
Valkyria Chronicles $7
White Knight Chronicles $4

Eh, what the heck! I can spend what little remains of my still unreceived first paycheck. :roll:

Obscure The Aftermath $5.00 dv8mad

Flags of our Fathers 2 Disc SE $5.00 dv8mad

Doing this from my iPhone so I hope everything comes out well.

Black ops ps3 prestige - 90
Tales of vesperia steel book - 90
tales of vesperia guide - 17
dragon age ue ps3 - 25

Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (sealed) [FONT=&quot]$26.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Mario Superstar Baseball [/FONT][FONT=&quot]$3.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Collector's Tin Starter Kit (sealed)[/FONT][FONT=&quot] $4.00[/FONT]

[quote name='saetia']Sorry if this question has already been asked but (51 pages), the Bioshock 2 does include the game, right?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

good question saetia...I thought it was pretty clear that there was no game included as the game was not in the pic...but now that I look back I guess it wasn't that clear...I updated the OP to reflect that NO GAME is included..

thanks!

bread's done
Back