H: Figma and Revoltech Figures. W: Paypal visit my lowball..NOW LIVE!

Bayonetta $6
Rainbow Six Vegas 2 (w/ EndWar demo disc)$4
Kung Fu Panda $2
Brutal Legend$1
Darksiders $4.50
Lego Indiana Jones 2 $1
Resistance 2 $1.50
The Saboteur $2

[quote name='Skooba81']i might shed a tear when i see my invoice >_< but i got some kick ass stuff...best lowball i have seen to date!!![/QUOTE]

same :lol:

[quote name='Denzalo']Ah drat, you can have the FF Guide Battousai, I can get it on Amazon for that =P[/QUOTE]

which ff guide?

i was bidding on the uncharted guide

to help you out here's what I got

resistance 2 sealed 12.50
white knight chronicles 9.00
brutal legend guide 1.00
resistance 2 guide 1.00

PM me the paypal details and thanks

Rondo of Swords 7.00
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon 9.00
Club Nintendo Mushroom Tote Bag $12.00
Flags of our Fathers 2 Disc SE 7.00
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Collector's Tin Starter Kit (sealed) 11.00
We Are Marshall 4.00
Bayonetta 7.00
Bakugan Battle Brawlers Collector's Edition (complete) $4.50

Skooba - I could feel your yearning for Vesperia guide. Congrats on winning it

Feeling a little sad about missing on Uncharted though. I got a phone call just when the lowball was about to end. I would have bid higher than it went for

[quote name='Edwin29']Rondo of Swords 7.00
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon 9.00
Club Nintendo Mushroom Tote Bag $12.00
Flags of our Fathers 2 Disc SE 7.00
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Collector's Tin Starter Kit (sealed) 11.00
We Are Marshall 4.00
Bayonetta 7.00
Bakugan Battle Brawlers Collector's Edition (complete) $4.50[/QUOTE]

I think your mistaken Mr Edwin I you may have got the AE86 from me but the Club Nintendo Mushroom Tote Bag I won @ $14 @ Post 2747 :)

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Skooba - I could feel your yearning for Vesperia guide. Congrats on winning it

Feeling a little sad about missing on Uncharted though. I got a phone call just when the lowball was about to end. I would have bid higher than it went for[/QUOTE]

it was a good bid battle dante! Uncharted is one of the big gaping holes in my guide collection, I'm glad I got it. till next time!

[quote name='H4Y4TO']I think your mistaken Mr Edwin I you may have got the AE86 from me but the Club Nintendo Mushroom Tote Bag I won @ $14 @ Post 2747 :)[/QUOTE]

As far as I can tell that was an intended bid. Because I did not see any bids on Fire Emblem after my $8.50.

[quote name='H4Y4TO']I think your mistaken Mr Edwin I you may have got the AE86 from me but the Club Nintendo Mushroom Tote Bag I won @ $14 @ Post 2747 :)[/QUOTE]

Ah it's ok, I was late anyway, just came back from work. Too bad I didn't win that tote bag, I'm pretty sure my daughter would like it. But congratulations my friend :D

[quote name='Edwin29']Ah it's ok, I was late anyway, just came back from work. Too bad I didn't win that tote bag, I'm pretty sure my daughter would like it. But congratulations my friend :D[/QUOTE]

We can of course do a little exchange here :) The big plus some cash for the AE86... Let me know what you think?

Edit: That's not the only reason I bid on that bag :)

[quote name='battousai11']it was a good bid battle dante! Uncharted is one of the big gaping holes in my guide collection, I'm glad I got it. till next time![/QUOTE]
Congrats to you too! Well Played

[quote name='elguluso']to help you out here's what I got

resistance 2 sealed 12.50
white knight chronicles 9.00
brutal legend guide 1.00
resistance 2 guide 1.00

PM me the paypal details and thanks[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I bid $1.50 on the Resistance 2 guide in post 2758.
O:)

I think I won:

All guides:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare $1
Halo 3 $1
Resistance 2 $1.50
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess CE (with cloth map) $12.50

Dammit, and I could've won Folklore at $10.50 if I'd just included that in my bid! :cry::cry:
caedeskhan, you always seem to be one step ahead of me! (or in this case, it was just my own damn fault!)

so i think i have

Flower, Sun and Rain $8.00
Game & Watch Collection $21.00
Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time $7.00
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune $50.00
Prinny Stylus $7.00

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back