H: Final Fantasy VIII ArtFX figures

Thanks everyone who participated in my lowball! Absolutely everything has been accounted for now, and everything has been shipped out. Normal trade-list restored, but it's meager lol.

NP, jimi. I actually asked dv8 and co. about it; I wasn't going to either, but if every seller was that nice, no one would ever have bad feedbacks, which sort of makes the ratings moot =P

Any real interest in this stuff to keep me from ebaying everything? Especially the standee? =P

P.S. The wet spots are from Resolve multi-fabric, because it looked a little dirty from the cats.

[quote name='elessar123']Any real interest in this stuff to keep me from ebaying everything? Especially the standee? =P

P.S. The wet spots are from Resolve multi-fabric, because it looked a little dirty from the cats.[/QUOTE]

I see a few things I'd bid on, namely the shin megami games and the sega smashpack, I'd also be interested in bidding on the standee depending on who is on it and what size it is.

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I see a few things I'd bid on, namely the shin megami games and the sega smashpack, I'd also be interested in bidding on the standee depending on who is on it and what size it is.[/QUOTE]

It's this standee, but not in pristine condition:

hpim0984i.jpg

The problem is, it's hard to ship, and it was worth ~$130 when it was last really still being sold on ebay, so we wouldn't exactly be happy if we sold it for $10 or something. There's a spot on it that's sort of speckled (by the 'K', I believe), but it's not too noticeable. It's also dismantled, and slightly warped from being on display for a few years. "It's in pretty good condition, given what it is -- a large piece of cardboard", my GF says. Also, it doesn't include the game... nor the clear pocket that holds them.

[quote name='elessar123']It's this standee, but not in pristine condition.

The problem is, it's hard to ship, and it was worth ~$130 when it was last really still being sold on ebay, so we wouldn't exactly be happy if we sold it for $10 or something. There's a spot on it that's sort of speckled (by Donald, I believe), but it's not too noticeable. It's also dismantled, and slightly warped from being on display for a few years. "It's in pretty good condition, given what it is -- a large piece of cardboard", my GF says.[/QUOTE]

I'd definitely bid on it, but there is no way you are getting close to $130 in a lowball sale, I'd expect it to sell for around $35 or $40 in a lowball sale at most.

I'm not expecting $130, but I'd be very happy with even $50. And I've replaced the image btw. It's the lighter, taller one. And I -think- it's 5' tall.

[quote name='elessar123']I'm not expecting $130, but I'd be very happy with even $50. And I've replaced the image btw. It's the lighter, taller one. And I -think- it's 5' tall.[/QUOTE]

I'll be sure to at least get you up to at least $15, my gf will kill me if I spend more than that on a hunk of cardboard.
I noticed that, I'll edit my post and remove the old picture to avoid any confusion.

I wants your xenosaga 3, all your dot hacks and your maybe your persona if it was the deluxe edition.

CML or I can wait on the lowball. Are those games complete? Please reply on my list.

Persona's complete, I think. Dot Hacks are complete. Xenosaga 3... I hate Gamestop. I just realized when I took the pictures that they gave me only disc 1. Now I basically just lost $30 or whatever it's worth cause it's only disc 1. *BEEP*.

yeah thats a 2 disc game, call corporate, they will issue a refund if you didn't know.

If you have the Manual please gimme, I will pay you. I am missing one.

[quote name='phantasyx']yeah thats a 2 disc game, call corporate, they will issue a refund if you didn't know.

If you have the Manual please gimme, I will pay you. I am missing one.[/QUOTE]

Even if I bought it months ago, in a different city? I'm sure I have the receipt though, since I save all my game-related receipts.

Counter bump.

I believe my roommate still has Growlanser: Generations (limited edition), Suikoden and a couple other titles on your wants list. I can see what he's asking, but they might be a little high.

bread's done
Back