H:gcn|dreamcast|snes|gbc|magic the gathering|Bioshock 2 Trauma Team Metroid Trilogy

Hey there, thanks for the bump. The only item on your list which I do not have is Conduit. If you are interested in making a trade based on that item let me know.

[quote name='Revolution']Read the rules man, if you don't like the price just move along without saying anything. Besides, even though $65 is not a deal, it does not have to be. For such a rare game, I can't believe it is even being sold sealed. Why so rude noobdog? You are openly attacking someone for no reason, calm the fuck down.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should read an entire thread before coming to another members defense. If you had read you would have seen I made a little sarcastic remark that made sense for the site he was posting on. Thanks for the new name, must be that great New Yorker intellect.

Thanks for the free bump STAGNATION. We all have our opinions, which is one major reason why this place exists. No need to tell you because you live in the land of opinions. Great job on defending a lost cause. :rofl: Here's another free bump for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
free bump for you but you'll never get 2 of your want games for a copy of MW2 lol (may be someone will trade you their KZ2 + some other older games) but all I see on your want list beside KZ2 are all new games that just came out recently lol.

[quote name='luan87us']free bump for you but you'll never get 2 of your want games for a copy of MW2 lol (may be someone will trade you their KZ2 + some other older games) but all I see on your want list beside KZ2 are all new games that just came out recently lol.[/QUOTE]

Actually, KZ2 and Sacred 2 would be a possibility. The game did come out a few months back. Also, I don't see why I can't try because this is a SEALED copy. Some people don't have the money and only older games to shell out. Thanks for the bump, I'll return it soon.

Is mw2 the hardned edition? Bcuz I saw ur asking for dragons age ce for it. I hav dragons age normal mint and complete. I'll do straight up trade for mw2. Lmk

bread's done
Back