[H] Gold Mario Amiibo [W] Offer(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't sound very open to me.
Wow. Ignorant.

I don't understand most of the people on this site. This forum is for trading stuff to get what you want which you can't do on eBay or at a storefront. It's also for buying stuff from other users, and while I agree the asking cost should be lower than eBay since you have to consider fees and losing the security of buying through eBay BUT you can't expect people to literally give things away.

Why would he go through the trouble of getting a box, packing the amiibo up and wasting time and gas money going to the post office for the cost of the amiibo. Hell, he could return it even easier and get the same amount. At least offer him something extra for his trouble.

I'm all for helping CAGs out when I can, and I've done it plenty of times before, but you can't expect people to help you out because you're special.

He responded to your offer in a very polite manner where most people would have just ignored you to begin with. Seems like the stand up thing to do in my mind.

Wow. Ignorant.

I don't understand most of the people on this site. This forum is for trading stuff to get what you want which you can't do on eBay or at a storefront. It's also for buying stuff from other users, and while I agree the asking cost should be lower than eBay since you have to consider fees and losing the security of buying through eBay BUT you can't expect people to literally give things away.

Why would he go through the trouble of getting a box, packing the amiibo up and wasting time and gas money going to the post office for the cost of the amiibo. Hell, he could return it even easier and get the same amount. At least offer him something extra for his trouble.

I'm all for helping CAGs out when I can, and I've done it plenty of times before, but you can't expect people to help you out because you're special.

He responded to your offer in a very polite manner where most people would have just ignored you to begin with. Seems like the stand up thing to do in my mind.
He was being sarcastic, as was I. People buy these rare items and expect to flip them on a site that's dedicated to getting as much as possible for as little as possible.

He was being sarcastic, as was I. People buy these rare items and expect to flip them on a site that's dedicated to getting as much as possible for as little as possible.
I agree with you. This is Cheap Ass Gamer after all. Doesn't seem like the Gold Mario Amiibo is all that rare anyway, I've heard of more and more people getting them. It's definitely not as rare as Marth, Villager, Little Mac, etc.

I'm not trying to flip it. If I were, I would go to eBay. Obviously, this is CAG. Just wanting to see what people would offer for it.

He responded a lot better than most of the people on here. You can tell a flipper because they go crazy when you comment on buying things at price. He handled it well. Wasn't expecting to get it nor the comments that followed both for and against. I wish we were more a community of people helping each other out. However, Most people seem to buy these hard to find items (most of which you only learn about on this site) just to trade them which takes them out of the hands of people that actually wanted them and holds it hostage for 5 times the price. It's just wishful thinking on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back