H: GR: Wildlands GOLD and Recore Digital Codes (XBONE) W: Amazon GC/Credit

Armstrong x360a

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Hey All,

I have digital codes for Xbox One copies of the following games:

Ghost Recon Wildlands GOLD (Includes SP/all DLC, MSRP $99), asking $6, $59, $45, OBO.

Recore (MSRP $40), asking $20, $18, $15 OBO.

I would prefer Amazon GC/credit but am willing to entertain other payment methods.

Update: Both are SOLD.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys are right, I dropped the prices a bit.

However, I'm not sure where these low ball offers are coming from. The Season Pass ($40 value) has a ton of content and so far from what I can tell it's never been on sale. During the latest sale for this game (last week) the DLC that's included in the pass came to ~$42 dollars so I have a feeling they are going to be slow to discount the SP if they do at all. More likely, they'll continue to discount the Gold edition and those who purchased a copy for $30 will have to continue to wait for the content. Currently what I'm asking is the lowest price the game has been available for anywhere plus a 25% discount on the SP. I'll likely wait until the end of the week for any further offers.

They're not lowball offers. They're reasonable offers given how long the game has been out and where you got the codes.

Current offers are:

GR $45 (trade pending unless someone wants to up it before he replies/pays me) Sold.

Recore $12.50

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back