H: Japan Limited Edition Pikachu 3DS LL (XL) for $485 shipped with registered mail

Hey there again, what do you actually have? I need to know so I can make an offer. The probablys and maybes just aren't cutting it for me.

Hey man, sorry I didn't get back to you... Can you just make an offer for what you're interested in? Like an actual offer.

Thanks

I think I'm going to hold on to the Mario ones, but I could let go of Phantom Hourglass. However it's not complete so I don't know if you'd still be interested in it.

o i thought u were gonna make the offer...o well...are u sure bayo and dmc4 are the only ones u want? dmc4 is gonna cost u cuz its the collectors ed...and i have no idea how much its worth cuz i dont really see any on ebay except that one for $60 after ship...i could do that for the 2 ds final fantasies (i think theyre around 20 ea) and one more of my wants...(adding gh5 to my list of stuff i like from ur list.)
well bayos also around 60 ish...but mine is lacking case and booklet so i guess its worth less...but i dont know...i dont really see any sort of combination that could fit that price range...

$60 for DMC4 CE? Most likely used? Yeah, no thanks. Also $60 for Bayonetta? You guess it's worth less without case and manual?

I'll pass.

returning to cml for Lunar and FFTactics (yes it is black label)

i may have interest in the psp games you have, but let me think it over for a little and ill get back to you

thanks for the pm

I am interested in Bayonetta. Would you want Phantom Hourglass for it? I could also add in some paypal too of course since it's worth more.

bread's done
Back