H: LBP2, LBP DLC, iPod Touch, Persona 4, Inception BR.

BannedEpisode

CAGiversary!
Hello Cags!

Some Info about me:

Yes I am a new trader/seller. I am not however new to Cag. I also like to consider myself at least a couple notches above the level of window licking. Im fond of protective shipping practices for everyones enjoyment.

I have no trade info, as such I will ship first.

Not Much help but heres my ebay page (Only 3 purchases =/) http://myworld.ebay.com/garrettlee101

HAVE

8GB 2nd Gen Ipod Touch. Aluminum Back is scratched up but the screen is fine and perfectly receptive to touch. Truth is I just havent used it much lately.

Games! & Blus

:ps3: Little Big Planet 2 Perfect Condition. I received it as a gift and just kinda didnt love it. Was fun to co-op through though! I want Dead Space 2 for it but I will certainly entertain other offers.

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensai: Persona 4 Slight wear and tear. Disc is fine, case and manual present. No soundtrack.

:br: Inception Best Buy Special Edition The outside sleeve is pretty beat up somehow. However the actual BR and slipcover along with the included paperback script are in fine shape. Digital Copy not used. Also includes a DVD version.

DLC

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet™ KZ™ Mini-Pack
:ps3: Episode 1: The Cape
:ps3: Episode 1: The Phantom
:ps3: Exclusive Infamous 2 Static Theme

CLUB NINTENDO!
Platinum Reward.
2010-11-27224114.jpg

^^^TAKE THIS DAMN THING!^^^^^

=================WANTS==================

Paypal.

Gamestop Gift Cards

Dead Space 2 (Will do 1:1 for LBP2)

Vanquish

Other PS3 stuffs.

New Blurays and Classics or CE's

If you have ANY questions or concerns contact me. I am very easy to talk to.

Edit: Sorry for the quick edit, but I forgot to mention something. If people are interested I have a number of older and Niche RPG books in good condition (Call Of Cthulhu, Xcrawl, Starwars d6 edition, ect) I also have hard to find graphic novels and older individual comics. If enough people are interested I can upload pictures and list them as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back