H: LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Xbox One), Nook Simple Touch W: Offers

[quote name='mattjustice21']Interested in the DLC for FF13 and faceplate. CML please.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the bump and interest. Unfortunately, I didn't see anything that interested me on your TL. Come back though, if you're willing to tailor to my wants.

@stuntman21 & bryenfury: I'm sorry for the delayed response. Currently and respectively, I didn't see anything that interested me. If you can tailor to my wants though, please BUMP (or PM) me again. Thanks for the interests and CML!

[quote name='enemyofusall']hey can you cml for Heavy Rain

thanks![/QUOTE]'preciate the interest and bump. However, I started playing it yesterday. I'm sorry.

bump for lowball. I should mention that I would LOVE to see you putting in your PS3 and/or your PSP items in the lowball as well.

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']bump for lowball. I should mention that I would LOVE to see you putting in your PS3 and/or your PSP items in the lowball as well.[/QUOTE] ;)

Keep the BUMPs coming, and thank y'all! :applause:

Is uncharted 2 New? and is the dlc with it all the dlc from the GOTY? i already have the dlc on my account from the subway contest and i have NCAA football 11 new.

The "A lowball is coming" BUMP! :bouncy:
Thanks again for all of the lowball bumps, everyone! :D

@ needler420; yes, Uncharted 2 is new...adding it to the upcoming lowball though. As far as the DLC, I am not sure. Should've checked out my latest TL thread postings first, before updating my TL thread. :)

@ bytemap; yes, I am interested in trades...especially if my wants are considered / concerned.

After a LONG hiatus, I'm back to do the TL thing again!  :D/

I'm sorry to those who were looking forward to the lowball that didn't transpire, way-back-when.  :oops:

A-hem, BUMP!  :bouncy:

bread's done
Back