[H] Lots of Steam Games, Will Have Great Specials During Steam Summer Sale (Check Frequently) [W] Steam Games, TF2 Keys, Paypal

Bump, the Summer sale should be starting in about 7.5 hours, and I'll be trying to update my post as often as possible with flash deals and prices, but if you have any requests, add me on steam to ask for a price.  I expect to be very busy with the sale, so it may not be possible for me to check for messages here every few minutes :)  Remember, the second post is the post with information regarding my deals, I will most likely replace the deals that I have there right now with the proper deals at the given time.  I WILL NOT BE POSTING CONSTANT DEALS (meaning deals that are not daily/flash deals), because that will take up too much time and require too much effort (90% of the steam store will be on sale, no way to really keep up with that :p).

Well, the sale has started, I'll be updating my prices starting in the second set of flash sales, as I will not be available much during this first set (so I'll update in about 7-8 hours).  If you have a specific request, as usual, add me on steam to ask :)

bread's done
Back