H: Madden 11 PS3 Online Code, Skies of Arcadia, PSO I & II W: Lots, PP, Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.
7) Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 2 (SEALED!, NON-Reprint with alternate coverart!) -$17.50
8) Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne (SEALED! Re-print) -$19

11) Vanguard Bandits (Missing Lunar 2 Demo Disc) -$24.50

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

******************THROWS A MEL GIBSON TANTRUM**********************

Oh well... congrats to all. :)

Lol Dinobot tried to snipe that Nocturne away from me XD
Thanks for the lowball Vendetta, 1st lowball and I actually won the thing I wanted XD
Congrats to All!

[quote name='LeafPanda']Lol Dinobot tried to snipe that Nocturne away from me XD
Thanks for the lowball Vendetta, 1st lowball and I actually won the thing I wanted XD
Congrats to All![/QUOTE]

LOL! I tried.... and failed.

I didn't really look until the last sec when fwbweux bidded on the SMT: DDS2.

Again, congrats to all...... :)

Oh my stars, those SMT games were sealed? I should have tried to get some of that action, ha ha ha...

Anyhow, enjoy your spoils everyone!

Edit: I just saw this.
[quote name='dinobot']You can tell he tries to sound like a bad ass. hehe[/QUOTE]
He indeed tries, and fails. ^^; Not everyone can be cut out for the commentary business sadly.

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Auction over!!

EDIT: coolsteel in right under the buzzer. congrats sir! that steelbook will be shipped in a box to prevent any dings or dents :D[/QUOTE]

Ha that was pretty close

bump for an update!

Thanks for your purchases everyone. You thus far helped fund my purchases of:

:360: DJ Hero Renegade Edition
:360: SW: Republic Heroes

And probably Army of Two 40th Day, A few of those slime drinks that dv8mad has, and some B2G1F xbox 360 games :razz:. Either that or NCAA Football 11

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']
I have the following PS3 Limited/Collectors editions:

Pictures to follow soon.

Demons Souls DE (Sealed, have pre-order bonus as well)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma CE (complete, outer slip box shows some wear)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 CE (still sealed, I think I still have the gamestop pre-order code as well).

Any and all lowball offers will not be replied to.
[/QUOTE]

$120 for the lot!

[quote name='thelonepig']$120 for the lot![/QUOTE]

Gonna have to go a bit higher than that TLP. Just cuz of the Demons Souls DE alone... which shockingly has held value despite that new Phantom Edition coming out in the UK :shock:

I actually might ebay Demons Souls unfortunately. :whistle2:#

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Gonna have to go a bit higher than that TLP. Just cuz of the Demons Souls DE alone... which shockingly has held value despite that new Phantom Edition coming out in the UK :shock:

I actually might ebay Demons Souls unfortunately. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Haha. The only reason I offered was to see if I could get you to break your 'lowball offers will be ignored' rule.

I win! :lol:

hoe much for Demons Souls DE (Sealed, have pre-order bonus as well)Ninja Gaiden Sigma CE (complete, outer slip box shows some wear)Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 CE (still sealed, I think I still have the gamestop pre-order code as well).

Didn't ship yours yet in case you wanted me to get anything else for you

With all the other stuff that is going to have to go in the box from the HIGHball and a couple previous things if I recall correctly, I don't think you can FIT anything else! (Plus, I have no money.)

SHIP!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']It still hasn't shown up yet dv8? Wtf... I certainly hope it didn't get lost :cry:. Or worse I hope that I didnt mix up the fucking customs form (I had one package going out to the UK the same time as yours).[/QUOTE]

You said you hadn't shipped yet...

Have: Zelda Ocarina of Time CE complete. Can't guarantee when I can ship it since I have a couple other packages I need to ship when I get a day off work, but I do have it.

Let me know if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back