H: Majora's Mask 3DSXL W: $300 paypal

Not looking to profit but heavy taxes, shipping and insurance jacks up the price.

*this is the target.com when it came back in stock

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah $300 isn't bad considering what they're going for and like you said time taxes and shipping costs.

I would seriously contemplate it but I am going to wait out my BB order

I actually bought this for a CAG here but they got one so I'm offering it to someone else. If not I'll just return it. (holy crap, right?)

I'm interested but a little nervous about $300 going out to a fairly new member. Maybe you could PM me your requirements for the exchange. Who knows, maybe we live close enough to meet in person as well.

I'm interested but a little nervous about $300 going out to a fairly new member. Maybe you could PM me your requirements for the exchange. Who knows, maybe we live close enough to meet in person as well.
Understandable and that's why this is going to be hard. There's one person in line at the moment and you are second. Once the unit arrives I'll upload it in the OP. Whatever you need to have confidence in me, just ask and I'll try to provide.

If no one can feel safe with this transaction, it is going back to Target.com. I am not blinded by cash. ^This was originally for another member anyway but he got one camping out and screwed me. lol..... >.>

You can remove me from the list as I purchased one elsewhere. Thanks and good luck to everyone else looking to get one at a decent price.

Just curious what happened to those interested / those participating. Should I trust youthful CAGers?
Oh wow! So happy I trusted this great CAGer, everything arrived in perfect condition. He provided pictures before and after packaging, sent me a picture of the tracking invoice, checked everyday to see if it arrived and followed me up when it did! He also gave me a discount on a Villager Amiibo.

bread's done
Back