H: Mass Effect 2 (low keeper), MW2, WKC, SO4, W: Bad Company 2, Heavy Rain

Blue Linckia

CAG Veteran
Feedback
2 (100%)
This will be my first attempt at trading/selling on CAG, and I hope to have some good trades. Of course, the CAG trading rules apply. I will ship using the USPS, and will put Delivery Confirmation on all packages I send.

I do accept Paypal and MO, no CC, but I'm more interested in Trades, not money.

I have a very small library of games, but I hope somebody will want something. Following other CAG posts, :hot: on the games I want to keep, and :cold: on the games I am more willing to trade for. So here I go.

I'll try to keep things detailed as possible. If you want to know anything please ask. Will put up pictures later.

Haves:

Everything is Opened unless otherwise stated

:360:

:cold: (low keeper ;) ) Mass Effect 2 - Limited Edition - ( I dont think I used the cerberus codes or w/e they are called yet)- Excellent condition, only played for about 20 hours.
:cold: Call of Duty 2 - Good condition
:cold: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Played Lightly, Excellent Condition

Extra Black 360 Controller

:ps3:

:hot: Valkyria Chronicles - bought on launch date, has case, manual- played lightly
:cold: Folklore- bought used from Gamestop, has manual and case
:hot: Disgaea 3- bought used from Gamestop, has manual and case
:hot: Dead Space- bought used from Gamestop, complete (beaten)
:cold: Cross Edge- bought new, manual and case, not even played yet :whistle2:#.
:hot: Record of Agarest War Limited Edition - Excellent condition, imported, EU version.
:hot: Star Ocean IV : International Edition - Excellent condition, played lightly.
:cold: White Knight Chronicles : International Edition - Excellent condition, played lightly as well.
:hot: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 : Played Heavily, still excellent condition
:hot: God of War Collection - played lightly, excellent condition.
:cold: Dragon Age Origins - bought used, code no longer works, great condition.
:hot: MAG - Bought new, used lightly, might be sold already but willing to take other offers

:ps2:

*Disclaimer* Most of The games were bought at Gamestop (Ugh I know :drool:) *Disclaimer*

:hot: Persona 3:FES - Bought new - Has Manual and Case, Disc has a noticeable scratch but does not stop playability
:hot: Persona 4 - Bought new with Social Link Expansion - manual and case, lightly played, have both soundtracks and artbook
:hot: Disgaea 1- Bought Used- Black Label, manual and case
:hot: Disgaea 2- Bought Used- Black Label, manual and case
:hot: Soul Nomad - Bought used - Black Label, manual and case
:cold: Makai Kingdom- Bought Used- has manual and case
:cold: La Pucelle Tactics - Bought Used- Has manual and case
:cold: Dark Cloud 1- Bought Used- has manual and case
:cold: Dark Cloud 2- Bought Used- has manual and case
:cold: Shadow of the Colossus - Has manual and case (disc is greatest hits version and has scratches- played for about 4 minutes- not taking requests to test for condition)
:cold: Arcana Hearts- Bought New- manual and case
:hot: Ar Tonelico 2 - Bought New- Has manual, case, and also have artbook
:hot: Silent Hill 3- Bought Used- has manual, case, and soundtrack
:hot: Zone of the Enders- Bought Used- has manual and case

:ds:

:cold:Nintendo DS Lite- bought new from gamestop- still have box, and receipt. Used very lightly

:cold:Pokemon Platinum- Bought New- has manual, case and a savegame

Old Consoles

Ogrebattle 64- no manual, no case, just the cartridge.

Other

:hot: Persona 4 Artbook
:cold: Teddie Plushy (from Persona 4 Social Link Expansion)
:hot: Persona 4 T-Shirt (from Persona 4 Social Link Expansion) http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/images/B001H14C8C/ref=dp_otherviews_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&img=3
:hot: Disgaea 3 Strategy Guide

Some Anime Figurines (mostly of Rei Ayanami)

Some Manga

WANTS

Same thing as above: :hot: means high want, :cold: low want

:360:

:hot: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Massive want)

:ps3:

:hot: Heavy Rain
:hot: Dante's Inferno

:br:

:hot: :hot: :hot: Rebuild of Evangelion 1.11: You Are (Not) Alone ( importing is a pain)

:ps2:

:cold: Okami
:cold: Ico

Make any offers.

Forgot to mention- Also looking for Anime/Game shirts size L-XL. Send me a Link and I'll take a look

BIG :hot:- any band shirts- specifically looking for Giant Squid, Grayceon, The Ocean, TOOL, or SOAD shirts.

Big :hot: For anime figurines

PENDING OUT
- none at this moment

Completed Trades
Tales and Star Ocean- iRandom- Trade Done
inFamous
- Hostile- Trade done

I have some more stuff that I will add later as soon as I get them sorted.

Thank You for Looking!

//edited on 3/2/2010 to add new games and remove some (keeps track)

Last edited by a moderator:
i like your choice in games! Atlus FTW!

CML please for your inFamous please. Also, possibly on the P4 Artbook and T-shirt. Which artbook is it (link please), and what size is the T shirt? thanks ^_^

I have a very small library of games, but I hope somebody will
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

Ite, this time I'm back for good. Updated list because I didn't update it properly (sorry for those who got their hopes up- forgive me)

Added the games I got in a trade. CoD 4 moved CoD :WaW WAY down my keep list.

Also, sorry it took me a while, but I will pm all who posted.

Thanks.

zomg nice list! anyhoo cml for a lot of things:

teddie plush
cross edge (that's a high want)
arcana hearts
cod 4
disgaea 3

thanks!

Wow. Alright, to all those who posted before, sorry. I let this die and I do apologize for that. Anyways, lets continue the trades.

With my newborn trading, I will add and remove some games over the past few months.

bread's done
Back