H: Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii), Bioshock Infinite (360), Tomb Raider (360), MLB 13: The Show (PS3)

You're also trading...? Can you cml for Nintendo bundle? I've been looking for one, but maybe a trade would be possible... also for Mario 64 & Zelda 64

Let me know thanks!

bump for Transformer question at the top of my list...

Quick question: Is anyone here interested in Transformers action figures? I was going to put up my collection on Ebay but if there is any interest here I would list them for a bit here before putting them on Ebay. Almost all of them are MISB from the Classics line, Alternators line, TRU G1 Re-Issue line, etc. Either PM me or post letting me know if you would like me to add them to my Trade List.

[quote name='PhiLeingFunkie']I would love to take Kameo off of your hands but I didn't see anything else that I would combine that with.[/quote]

Sorry about that.

I ask that you purchase at least $10 worth of items to make shipping worthwhile. If trading I have no problem shipping first, when purchasing I require payment first.

[quote name='bryenfury']i'll buy Kameo: Elements of Power (complete, mint condition) - $6 if you ship first?[/quote]

bread's done
Back