H: Mewtwo Codes for 3ds and Wii U, Want: Paypal/ Dangan rompa (Vita)

Too much. On April 28th, it'll be $3.99 each or $4.99 for a bundle.
They're going for $10+ each on eBay, if that tells you anything. Some people are simply unwilling to wait that long.

So why the heck is this guy asking for $11 for both when I could buy both separately from him for $10?

They're going for $10+ each on eBay, if that tells you anything. Some people are simply unwilling to wait that long.

So why the heck is this guy asking for $11 for both when I could buy both separately from him for $10?
Oh that was my bad, I edited it poorly while i was at work.

To respond to the earlier dude, I was just undercutting ebay prices at the time, Not really interested in how much it'll be once it hits the shop, it's the early access that you'd be paying for.

Sorry, I don't usually check eBay. Thanks for the info!

Oh that was my bad, I edited it poorly while i was at work.

To respond to the earlier dude, I was just undercutting ebay prices at the time, Not really interested in how much it'll be once it hits the shop, it's the early access that you'd be paying for.
My apologies, good sir. I am ashamed for my actions.

bread's done
Back