H: MLB 12 The Show SEALED -$55 and Resistance Dual Pack SEALED - $30

cml for amazon cred, please. i also have 9$ in paypal to combine with something, or buy less than the 15$ if you see nothing (and are interested). thanks.

[quote name='SativaSam']Oh, nice then. CML for it if you don't mind.[/QUOTE]

I'm only interested in trading for MK or LA Noire right now. I will have a total of 5 copies coming, so once I have posession of all the copies, I'll keep you in mind.

I have one copy of inFAMOUS 2 traded. I'll be getting more in by Tuesday. Still looking to work out a deal for LA Noire. Also interested in other offers as well!

I have several offers for LA Noire w/ the suit DLC. I'm hoping someone has The Naked City Vice DLC or A Slip of the Tongue DLC. If not, then one of the first offers I received will be the recipient of Infamous 2.

The two copies I have now are traded out for MK and LA Noire. I should be recieving 2-3 copies more next week. I may keep one for myself. But I will contact others that have already contacted me about paypal, or I'll update my list of wants. I should get the rest in on Tuesday.

I have 1 copy of inFAMOUS 2 in stock right now, possibly 2 by the end of the day. Looking at $55 shipped. Also interested in Hunted: The Demon's Forge Dirt 3, Shift 2, MotorStorm Apocalypse, or any newly released game(s) or a combo game deal.

bread's done
Back