H:MORE clothes,JVC camcorder & GAMES (Gears3-$51 shpd)_W:SMG2,E lShaddai,GoW:Origins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Belated Birthday...BUMP!

So did the fire alarms go off when you lit your candles :lol: I remember going on a four day fishing trip to Mexico with some friends when I turned 33, it was awesome since I caught my first Tuna. The best part was I didn't even have to pay for anything since that was my gift :D

Hopefully you had some fun and were able to enjoy yourself a bit, sounds like you did a gaming marathon?

[quote name='twztid13']USPS lost a CAG's package sent to me, and damaged a package i sent out (a really expensive one) :evil:!![/QUOTE]

The post office is turning to shit, I spent at least an hour with Amazon bitching at them about my package that should have arrived yesterday and still hasn't and hasn't shown movement since Monday. I talk to a lot of Postal Workers at work and there all hard working but with the problems the Post Office is having it's really hurting service.

At least I got my money fully refunded, $10 in Amazon Credit and replacements sent out! I hope they don't ship through the Post Office though.

Happy Belated B-Day, I've been really busy at work! Barely have time to really sit down and skim through the forums.

I don't know if I ever mentioned it to you but I'm a delivery driver for UPS and there is never enough time in the day! I hate this time of year, just a reminder Christmas is around the corner!

Insurance is optional, but I would put it on anything pricey (that can differ depending on the person, but for me, anything over $60).

Delivery Confirmation is a must. It's just easier to give to someone rather than have them asking where the game is each day, and it's a must for situations where something may end up lost/delayed/stolen.

I heard a lot about red dead. i liked the little that i played but i got it 2-3 days before GOW3 came out so ill probly finish gears first then get back to red dead.

bump

bump! Hey, guess what I'm having for dinner? Potato soup! yes! going to put bacon in it, it always tastes best with some canadian-style bacon cut up and put in the soup. Delicious!

[quote name='twztid13']USPS lost a CAG's package sent to me, and damaged a package i sent out (a really expensive one) :evil:!![/QUOTE]

That sucks man, did you get insurance on the expensive one? I had a few problems with the post office but a bunch of e-mailed complaints to the postmaster and I've been problem free so a little while:roll:

Don't tease twztid with food Alaisiagae, He lives on his own and doesn't get anything but "bachelor chow" :lol:

[quote name='OldSchool77']That sucks man, did you get insurance on the expensive one? I had a few problems with the post office but a bunch of e-mailed complaints to the postmaster and I've been problem free so a little while:roll:

Don't tease twztid with food Alaisiagae, He lives on his own and doesn't get anything but "bachelor chow" :lol:[/QUOTE]
he's spot on with that, Alaisiagae. don't 'tease' me, bro!

no on the other question. it's not the sellers responsibility to provide insurance at the seller's cost. i'll gladly provide it when the buyer wants to pay for it. it will now be mandatory on my electronics items, and will be figured into the price, though.

i forget i have a shift button now, but i need to go through and re-edit my whole list with correct grammar. we'll see, lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
Before it becomes physical, it is first a thought.

Every individual is a work of art.

You know we never had to rehearse the part.

Nothing and no one else can cause the universe to start.

- "Universal Author", K-Rino

I just picked it up yesterday, I'm busy Sat with a Union Meeting and Bday Parties might be up for something tonight, Sat Night or maybe Sunday.

"No sugar? Damn. Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either y'all got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger. Damnnnn" BUMP!

play n trade is the best!

i traded in like 3 crappy games, they gave me awhile ago 5 dollars off any preorder.
gave me a 10 dollar "coupon" and added more to my trades and i walked out with a brand new copy, not gutted, of gears of war 3 for 9 dollars.

they have hooked me up everytime i go in there. I havent been to gamestop in forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back