H: N64 and PS2 games + other randos, W:GCN, Wii, DS games!

Mike_TV

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hello all! I typically post over on the yard sale threads, but thanks to those I have a bunch of extra games so I thought I'd check out this forum. Please pardon any arrangement errors on my part, as this is my first official trade list here. All of the games you see here are cleaned and tested before being shipped out, and I can let you know about battery states. Everything is in generally good condition unless otherwise noted, and I'm more than happy to provide pics. I should hopefully be learning how to replace batteries soon, too.

HAVE:

GBA

-Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 (loose)

Game Gear

-Sonic Triple Trouble (loose)

GCN

-Super Mario Sunshine (Player's Choice, CiB, disc is very scuffed but functional)

N64

-Smoke Gray Controller with good thumbstick

-Gauntlet Legends (loose)

-Mischief Makers (loose)

-Pokemon Snap (loose)

-Rogue Squadron (loose)

-Yoshi's Story (loose)

NDS
-Lunar Knights (loose)

-Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness (complete)

NES

-Bases Loaded 4 (loose)

-Game Genie (loose)

-Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt

-Super Mario Bros. 2 x2 (loose)

-Super Mario Bros. 3 (w/ box but no manual)

-Super Mario Bros. 3 (loose)

-Hogan's Alley (loose)

-Ice Hockey (loose)

-Super Mario Bros. 2 (loose)

WII
-Animal Crossing: City Folk (complete)

-Pokemon Battle Revolution (complete)

PS

-Fear Effect (new/sealed)

-Tenchu: Stealth Assassins (complete, GH version)

PS2

-Beyond Good & Evil (new/sealed)

-God of War (complete, black label)

-ICO (complete, black label)

-Katamari Damacy (complete)

-Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 4 (complete)

-Ratchet & Clank (complete)

-Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando (complete)

-Shadow of the Colossus (complete, black label)

SNES

-Donkey Kong Country 2 (loose)

-Street Fighter 2 Turbo (loose)

-Super Mario All-Stars (loose)

P.S. For those of you interested in sealed games, especially PS1/PS2 games, I do have a number of those in my collection that I'm keeping around until I can good non-sealed versions. I'm not terribly interested in trading them until I find opened copies for the sake of my collection, but if you see something sealed in my collection I'm open to offers as long as it's for something I really want.

WANTS

-Right now I'm very big into plugging the more egregious holes in my Gamecube, Wii, and DS libraries, so while they're a bit rare I'm after games like Star Fox Assault, Baten Kaitos 1 & 2, Skies of Arcadia, Cubivore, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, Pokemon Pearl, Pokemon White and White 2, Pokemon Heart Gold, and so on. In general I'm a huge fan of Nintendo titles, RPGs, and platformers, so if I don't already have it I'm almost certainly down to trade for it. For a more extensive list of what I have an what I want you can check out the following links to my collection:

My Collection

My Wanted List

-I'm also looking for cases and manuals for the following games: Mario Superstar Baseball (GCN), Star Fox Adventures (GCN), Pokemon Colosseum (GCN), Wario World (GCN), Billy Hatcher (GCN), Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii), Mega Man ZX (NDS).

Thanks for looking, and happy trading!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back