H: Nintendo 3DS XL (Blue) W:Paypal, See List.

Noriyuke127

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Hey everyone, i'm new to the whole trading thing and i've had one issue with a CAGer as is when it came to purchasing a game. SO i'm hoping not to have any more problems and be one with you guys, i've been on here for years but mostly in the background. Reading and snagging what deals i can find here and there. I mostly repair computers as a side job and sometimes come across people asking to trade because they cant afford my repair costs, which aren't crazy high like everyone else's. Most Stuff you guys wouldn't even look at i'm sure. Broken Ipods and such or PSP's in horrible condition. Etc Etc. But i have a few things i'm willing to part with for the right items + Cash. I accept Paypal and sometimes and only sometimes will i do a trade with you sending money along with the item i want. I'm trying this out with someone and if all goes well i will be doing it more often.

Have
So i currently have a Nintendo 3DS XL (Blue) thats in pretty decent shape.
Has to be a decent amount of Cash. 50-60 + Something of interest to me. Included is some random Rhythm Game, charger and stylus. No Trade? 125 Paypal + Shipping

I also have an Ipod Nano 4th Gen 8GB Black. Will include charger and small Skullcandy Gel Case as well. Must be willing to throw in some money as well. Not asking for a lot, depending on what you have to trade. But i am asking for something. This Ipod has basically sat on a dock for a long time. With the introduction of badass smartphones these ipods are worthless to me. No Trade? 40 Paypal + Shipping

I have a Duracell Powermat Charging matt that can hold up to 3 devices if your interested as well. 25 Bucks + Shipping Or a Trade.

Want

Xbox 360: Any collectors edition games. Just let me know what you have, i may be interested.
Battle for Middle Earth 2
Lord of the Rings Conquest

PSP: Infected
Any UMD Movies with Case and UMD in great shape.
Large Capacity Duo Card. 16GB and Up.

bread's done
Back