[H] PAYPAL [W] Blu Rays and VUDU/UV Codes

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Hey, did you get my payment??[/QUOTE]

got it, and thank you for all those paid. i have one payment with no username attached but im pretty sure i know who it is, i will be packaging today and sending the first wave out tomorrow, DC#'s will be posted to the page and sent to the user. thank you again for a great lowball

all invoices updated, shipped first 24 packages, just picked up by the mailman, running to the store to get more packaging and will ship second wave tomorrow for everyone that has paid so far

only 3 left to pay, front page updated, all packages paid through tonight as of this post will go out thursday morning as im working today and tomorrow through pick up times. almost all done CAGGERS!!

Dude!!!!! Just got my package!!!!!! Awesomest lowball sale EVAR!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! Thanks for all of the extras in my package! I especially love the Call of Duty patch! All of the stickers are nice too! Thank you soo much! I am leaving feedback now.

Just in case anyone's wondering, in addition to the two Mass Effect novels i bought, I received the following:

1x Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare patch
1x HARDKNOX sticker
1x Sled Storm sticker
1x Playstation cling (I think)
1x Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 stickeer
1x Magic the Gathering: The Eternal Ice: Ice Age Cycle: Book Two

Thanks a ton! This is certainly the best lowball I have ever participated in. I will definitely be bidding next time!!!

2 left 2 pay, everything else is shipping in the morning that has not already, i will update the front page and move my tradelist back up, leave feedback, and start wrappin this baby up!

allrighty, ALL packages but the two not paid have shipped, lowball info moved to POST #2, all feedback has been left. thanks again everyone!

how much for Assassins Creed: Brotherhood LE (Preorder PAID)

and are you selling preorder games and where did u preorder the games from and do they come with any preorder stuff

its mostly just a reference to me to keep track of all my preorders, i am not selling any preorders, all preorders are from GS, and when they are available for sale or trade, they will have all the preorder stuff

CML for
:360: Halo: Reach LE DLC (Falcon Avatar Prop, Elite Armor, 48 Hour Pass)
:360: Halo: Reach Recon Helmet
:360: Halo: Reach Multi threat Armor Gamestop Preorder

bread's done
Back