H: Paypal W: Collectors Editions (New, Used, Complete) for PS4/3, Xbox One/360)

arzo_1130

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (98%)
Mainly looking for used Collectors Editions w/ physical items to add to my collection.

PM me or post in this thread with what you have and a price you'd like for it.

H:
Paypal

CE's I have:
Resident Evil 5
Max Payne 3
Batman Arkham City
Uncharted 3
Alan Wake
Hitman Absolution
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm
Halo 3
Mass Effect 3 (just steelbook)
God of War Ascension (just steelbook)
Assassins Creed Unity

UPDATE: Physical items

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you interested in the CE contents or you want the game to come with them? I have several CE but sold off the game long ago. 

I have a sealed Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Atlas Pro Edition for trade or sale if you're interested.
I'm looking more for CE's with physical items. Sorry, I should've made it clear. Thank you though!

I have a copy of Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest. PM me for details
PM'd.

I also have the remainder of the GoW Ascension CE (I'm just missing the steelcase)
Definitely interested in both.

I have a sealed Dead Island Riptide CE for PS3.

If you'd be interested in PC stuff, I have a sealed Borderlands 2 Ultimate LootChest edition and a sealed Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition.

I have a sealed Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition for X360. I also have physical items from a couple other CEs but without the game- like the statue + comic from the Infamous 2 CE, so let me know if you don't mind missing the game disc/case.

Interested in Fallout 4, MGS V or Watch Dogs CE?
PM'd.

I have a sealed Dead Island Riptide CE for PS3. If you'd be interested in PC stuff, I have a sealed Borderlands 2 Ultimate LootChest edition and a sealed Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition.
I'm mainly looking for used/opened CE's but PM me.

I have a sealed Bioshock Infinite Songbird Edition for X360. I also have physical items from a couple other CEs but without the game- like the statue + comic from the Infamous 2 CE, so let me know if you don't mind missing the game disc/case.
Like I said above, mainly looking for used/open copies, but PM me. And sorry, I forgot to put Infamous 2 on my list, just received it yesterday.

bread's done
Back