CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
The title says it all.

HAVE:
Paypal

WANT:

-games-
Cities in Motion - I would like to get it through steam, but I'd be open to GoG or D2D or whatever. I'd also like the DLC's too but I don't have to - just the game itself would be fine.

-guides-
Mother 3 Fan Guide

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Early night, last bump o' the day, new game added. Sealed games are like money burning a hole in my pocket - begging to be used... :drool:

Night bump. Revamped first post for a more streamlined effect (not just visually - but to accommodate smoother trading). Also if anyone has any suggestions (as I'm a baby trader) let me know. :)

Bump. Have guides, will trade. New philosophy - a want or two in hand is better than an empty theoretical value. translation: trade me. :)

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']bump!

Stay away from MY future Star Ocean guide you fucks![/QUOTE]

I've passed that guide up before at my local bookstore, I thought $8 was too much to pay and had no clue it was worth anything. #-o

Also, $5 on the VC guide. :D

[quote name='deadbodyman11']I've passed that guide up before at my local bookstore, I thought $8 was too much to pay and had no clue it was worth anything. #-o

Also, $5 on the VC guide. :D[/QUOTE]

I hate you so much right now. ;)

[quote name='battousai11']7 for the VC guide.

Haha, I actually was able to pick the SO:SE guide for a penny at GS.[/QUOTE]

That is where I got one of my 2 VC guides :D

My GS sold all 3 of the Star Ocean 2 Guides before they even got pennied :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

bread's done
Back