H: Playstation 1&2&3 Games, Dreamcast Bundle, BR W: PS3 Keypad (07-10)

[quote name='WHFinest187']Hey nice list, plz CML for the following:

Capcom Vs. SNK 2 PS2
Grim Grimoire
Phantom Brave with OST CD

TY! FREE BUMP! :)[/QUOTE]

Only things I'm really interested in on your list are Valkyria Chronicles or Persona 4, and those are apparently hard to get from you.

Sorry it took me a few days to respond. I don't look at my trade list often.

Anyway, bump. :)

[quote name='WHFinest187']hey plz CML for:
Cowboy Bebop Remix Anime Legends (complete collection - Sealed)
Neon Genesis Evangelion: Platinum Complete Collection (silver box) (Sealed)
TY! :)[/quote]

Hello!
Well from your list i'm interested in Valkyrie Chronicles - can we work something for that?

Also on you Star Ocean TTEoT does that have the slip box cover as well?

BUMP!!

[quote name='WHFinest187']hey ty 4 the bump! :)
I'm not too eager to let go of Valkyria Chronicles just yet, haven't played it enough sorry :(
Star Ocean TTEoT does include the outer box, although its a bit worn. I can provide pics if necessary. Let me know, thanks! :)[/quote]

That's understandable, thanks for the reply. I'm glad your SO is really complete, however atm it's rather a low want. I'm really interested in VC. But since you're current playing it - I wouldn't mind waiting til your alright to trade.

Thanks & BUMP!!

[quote name='WHFinest187']hey ty 4 the bump! :)
I'm not too eager to let go of Valkyria Chronicles just yet, haven't played it enough sorry :(
Star Ocean TTEoT does include the outer box, although its a bit worn. I can provide pics if necessary. Let me know, thanks! :)[/quote]

Forget my previous post,
Maybe we can work something out - i'll post again tomorrow. Bump for now!

I'm only looking for my wants really, so the only one is Killzone 2 that I see. So if you want anything else of mine to make it even, let me know.

Thanks.

Alright,
Would you be willing to work out something for you MGS4 and Killzone 2?
I wasn't sure if KZ2 was part of your not for trade list (no smiley face on it haha)

BUMP!!

I looked at your list again, this is what I'm interested in:

Suikoden III
Jade Cocoon 2
Ar Tonelico (sealed) :hot::hot:

From the local gaming center:
Metroid Prime 3
Halo 3

I would rather try to trade with those games instead of the gaming center ones. I might be willing to send Paypal depending on the deal you get for the local gaming center ones, however. PM me with price info etc.

FREE BUMP

interested in MGS4 and ps eye

CML
i also have 50$ itunes giftcard

how much do you think you could buy the MGS4 for at liquidation?

PM me back so i know when you post

[quote name='WHFinest187']i kinda changed my mind and am more interested in GrimGrimoire and Odin Sphere
i'm willing to trade mgs4 way more then kz2 sorry (the multiplayer is so awesome!)
anything else you'd be interested in for an even trade?
free bump! :)[/quote]

Ah I see, well actually from your new list I would like to work something out for these:
COD- World at War
Fallout 3
Gears of War 2

In order of higher want. Are you positive that you no longer desire Cowboy Bebop nor Neon Gen? Thanks & BUMP.

Can you get me the price on this games:
Mario Kart with steering wheel
COD- World at War

Halo 3
Assasins Creed
Call of Duty 4
Gears of War 2

bread's done
Back