H: PS3,360,Wii,Vita,3DS,GBA,PSP Games W:NES Games/ Luigi Mansion 2

That would be sweet indeed.

With the two recent cancellations, at this point I'd love for any new Mega Man title to come out. :p

Suikoden 2, when I bought it about 5 or 6 years ago, was $60 on ebay in like-new (Read: Opened, but no scratches and very nice condition manual, even included the little registration post card)

I imagine it's worth more, now. Suikoden 1 is worth even more. I paid $110 for it, I think that was back in '03.

Not interested in buying or trading, as I've already got it, but just trying to give you an idea of the price it's worth.

[quote name='Worhammer']Suikoden 2, when I bought it about 5 or 6 years ago, was $60 on ebay in like-new (Read: Opened, but no scratches and very nice condition manual, even included the little registration post card)

I imagine it's worth more, now. Suikoden 1 is worth even more. I paid $110 for it, I think that was back in '03.

Not interested in buying or trading, as I've already got it, but just trying to give you an idea of the price it's worth.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate that. I'm thinking about $100 in the condition it's in. It's complete. Some very minor scratches. Over all good shape. Not REALLy wanting to sell, just probing the market. I can't SSFIV AE with a controller anymore...

bread's done
Back