H: PS3 and Xbox 360 CONSOLE ONLY. (Sale Pending for PS3) W: Advice/Offers

Lumas101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
38 (100%)
Hi everyone. I just found a PS3 and Xbox 360 in the basement of my building, obviously meant for trash, but possibly still in working condition (there were other items nearby that seemed to be in good shape). Unfortunately, I do not have the capability to test them out to see how they work. Does anyone have any suggestions of where I can go to possibly receive some value for these? If you are interested, please let me know, and I will do whatever I can to help make a deal, but I assume that there is too much unknown for anyone to be interested.

Edit: I have a pending sale for the PS3.

Feel free to take a look at my previous trade list, as well.

Please feel free to make an offer on anything listed below. Thanks!

TRADE LIST
Have:
Mayflash GC to Wii Adapter (Only works for one remote at a time, but makes your Gamecube controller work like a Classic Remote, so it works for all Wii and Wii U games. Link to example: http://www.amazon.com/Mayflash-Nintendo-GameCube-Controller-Adapter-Wii/dp/B00BS520SG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1428422705&sr=8-3&keywords=mayflash+gamecube+adapter )

SNES System with One Remote
Three Gamestop-brand Gamecube Controls

One first-party Gamecube control (B button does not expand fully, but it works just fine)

Other Stuff:

Evil Within Fighting Chance DLC for XB1

Metroid Prime for Gamecube

Original Street Fighter 2 for SNES

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry if people are insulted (???) by my naming my main commodity and my main point of interest. I didn't mean to imply that I am unwilling to negotiate price. OP updated with some items that may help to balance out the trade....

Even trade because I specifically need $20 to get the game that I am trying to get. I have not had a problem with certs, but I will look into that and delete the post if it is true.

I'm curious as to what UV codes you have...would've helped if you listed them...
Agreed. Unfortunately, I'm at work, and don't have them off hand. I basically have one or two X-Men codes, one or two Spider-Man codes, and I THINK that I still have Rise of the Planet of the Apes. Like I said, it's a limited selection, but perhaps luck would win out.

Bump. 3DS XL back on the list. Willing to take Gamestop gift cards or coupons up to $100 of the cost, as long as it can be used towards my purchase of a New 3DS XL.

bread's done
Back