Moto gp 06
Nfs prostreet
Rainbow six vegas 1
2 bk games
Call of duty 3

all 360

For trade for some of your blu rays?

[quote name='Killaindian']no thanks man[/quote]

no offense, but why the hell do you have a topic titled "Have: Mirror's Edge, VALKYRIA CHRONICLES Want: DEAD SPACE, Saints Row 2" if you're not willing to trade for them?

[quote name='mywhitenoise']no offense, but why the hell do you have a topic titled "Have: Mirror's Edge, VALKYRIA CHRONICLES Want: DEAD SPACE, Saints Row 2" if you're not willing to trade for them?[/QUOTE]

I am but I do not like what u are offering. Somebody already offered ME for Dead Space, and I will take that offer

[quote name='Killaindian']I am but I do not like what u are offering. Somebody already offered ME for Dead Space, and I will take that offer[/quote]

I'd say it's a pretty fair trade of DS for VC. What more would you want to accept the trade?
I really want the game but not willing to pay full price online.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I'd say it's a pretty fair trade of DS for VC. What more would you want to accept the trade?
I really want the game but not willing to pay full price online.[/QUOTE]
dont complain 2 me. Dead Space is good but it doesnt take long 2 beat, while VC takes 30. I prefer tradin it 4 a game of equal playtime. Try lookin elsewhere

[quote name='Killaindian']dont complain 2 me. Dead Space is good but it doesnt take long 2 beat, while VC takes 30. I prefer tradin it 4 a game of equal playtime. Try lookin elsewhere[/quote]

I just don't understand why you made this thread if you're turning down pretty much every offer that people have been posting.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']I just don't understand why you made this thread if you're turning down pretty much every offer that people have been posting.[/QUOTE]

my god...why do u care, just leave and go look elsewhere. I've been PMed good offers so get off my back

[quote name='Killaindian']my god...why do u care, just leave and go look elsewhere. I've been PMed good offers so get off my back[/quote]

what do you mean why do I care? Probably because you have something I want, and I have something you said you wanted...you're instead pulling in people into your thread with false advertising. Why are you complaining? I'm giving your useless thread free bumps.

I'm not wasting my time with you anymore.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']what do you mean why do I care? Probably because you have something I want, and I have something you said you wanted...you're instead pulling in people into your thread with false advertising. Why are you complaining? I'm giving your useless thread free bumps.

I'm not wasting my time with you anymore.[/QUOTE]

Finally damn

bread's done
Back