H: PS3 Games/Xbox Games (Heavy Rain, Assassin's Creed 2, KOTOR 1 & 2, & More!) W: $$$

TheGamingGuy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Alright, got this stuff up FS. All prices are PayPal Shipped:

PS3
---------------------

Heavy Rain - $40
Assassin's Creed 2 - $25
Assassin's Creed - $15 When bought w/ another game.
Bioshock - $15 When bought w/ another game.

Xbox
------------

Jade Empire -- Limited Edition
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (No Manual)
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords (No Manual)

Get all 3 for $30.

Only wanting to sell right now. Send offer, the higher, the more likely I am to accept. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
How much for the PSP + the MS (assuming that it's original), shipped here? Please let me know through a PM, as I'm really interested on them. I would be paying through Paypal.

Thanks!

Not meaning any offense, but I doubt you're going to be able to swing a trade like that. You may want to consider selling off the Wii bundle stuff separately and use the cash to buy a PS3. Here's a bump to help anyway.

Thanks for the bump. I imagine your right, but that's also why I put it FS as well. It would be extremely easy if I could get a trade, but I won't be suprised if I move it to eBay, lol.

Just to give everyone an idea of what he is looking for...

650 shipped for the whole bundle

Or trading the wii, wii sports, and nyko charging station for a 40GB ps3 2 controllers, and a game.

Add wiimote and nunchuk to my side above and also of course Wii has all the VC games mentioned above, and Internet channel on it. Also, I've decided that I will break the bundle up if it's for games or stuff I have listed above. Thanks again, everyone!

Big update w/ prices. I've gotten offers, but nothing yet to go on as far as the PS3 itself is concerned, so I thought I'd sell each everything, and work from there, lol. Thanks again, everyone!

bread's done
Back