PS1:

Xenogears (black border)

xbox:
Fatal Frame 2
Ninja Gaiden

Want:

3D dot heroes
Offers , cyl

I will send USPS priority or 1st class with delivery confirmation (USA and PR only)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Hey, free bump but I have to say...you probably will have a tough time getting PMs about the card(s). Too few people play NcSoft games.[/QUOTE]

Quit thread crapping dude! If you dont have anything good to say then shut the fuck up.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Hey, free bump but I have to say...you probably will have a tough time getting PMs about the card(s). Too few people play NcSoft games.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was hoping there would be more Aion players at least. :D

I will buy (email you the code from a 2000 wii pts card or paypal, ) a card from you and gift you torchlight from steam for the other card. PM me the necessary info.

Torchlight is awesome, I got it a while back and have been getting my friends into it. good warm up for D3.

Aion is awesome. (well, fun atleast, my eyes!)

Kamen Rider rule!

wii_pts.jpg

Amazon.jpg

i have wfc autobots ds ; is it possible i could trade you that for mario kart wii? the wfc autobots also has silverbolt :Dunlocked on it and is about 70% beat...

[quote name='debbter']i have wfc autobots ds ; is it possible i could trade you that for mario kart wii? the wfc autobots also has silverbolt :Dunlocked on it and is about 70% beat...[/QUOTE]

No thanks, only interested in the ps3 version. Also dont be in such a hurry, I am not here 24-7 looking at the page.

bread's done
Back