H: Remember Me W: Army of Two: Devil's Cartel, DmC

is Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days with GameStop Preorder Bonus Code sealed and would u go 40 if so i'll take it

PM sent to ya.

Kane and Lynch 2 is unwrapped, but unplayed. I need to stick to the $45 shipped price because I haven't even had a chance to play the game myself. I'm selling it to get cash to help fix my xbox. My xbox screwed up while trying to finish up Red Dead Redemption. I can't take it back to gamestop since I opened it with intentions to play it before my xbox messed up.

And the only reason why I'm asking for Transformers as a possible trade is because I have a friend who told me he'd pay me $45 for Transformers if I could obtain a copy for him.

The game has the preorder bonus from GameStop that allows access to an exclusive multiplayer map and 3 bonus multiplayer weapons.

LMK if anyone is interesed. And let it be known, that your support could help save an Xbox 360.

i'll take Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days with GameStop Preorder Bonus Cod for $43 shipped)

Aren't you the same guy that wanted it but wanted me to ship before receiving payment?

I'll still sell it to you if you can pay for it first. I know that you have higher feedback and I grovel at your feet and know that I'm not worthy. However, I feel that a seller should always be paid first when money is involved. So if you can do that, it's yours bud. I can ship soon as Friday. LMK.

[quote name='SpiderHulkThing']Aren't you the same guy that wanted it but wanted me to ship before receiving payment?

I'll still sell it to you if you can pay for it first. I know that you have higher feedback and I grovel at your feet and know that I'm not worthy. However, I feel that a seller should always be paid first when money is involved. So if you can do that, it's yours bud. I can ship soon as Friday. LMK.[/QUOTE]

yeah i am good luck

ps u know what to do if u want the money

bump.

Also, meant to mention before that Medal of Honor is the Limited Edition and comes with an HD remake of Medal of Honor Frontlines and also comes with access to the Battlefield Bad Company 3 Beta.

[quote name='wbc1228']bump
I have Vanquish.
Want to trade Castlevania for it?[/QUOTE]

Yes sir. PM sent :)

Added some more games to my haves.

360: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, Bioshock, Halo 3
PS3: Fuel, Grid, Red Faction Guerrilla

bread's done
Back