H: Retail Games, XBLA & DLC codes W:Paypal, MSP, Gears Triple Pack

do u have call of duty 1 DLC if not would u take it for this ones Toy Soldiers "The Kaiser's Battle" DLC code & Nomis: Legacy Islands XBL game code (added 6/16) & Crackdown 2 pre-order armor aka agency suits code or Toy Soldiers "The Kaiser's Battle" DLC code & Catan XBL game code & Pac Man: CE XBL game code

[quote name='starmask2k3']so what u think[/QUOTE]

Sorry for the delay, CAG was broken earlier today :\
Anyways I'm not that interested in a CoD Classic code, at least not enough to trade 2000 MS point worth of stuff for it :cool:
Thanks for the offer, they are always welcomed :)

[quote name='agentcoop007']Sorry for the delay, CAG was broken earlier today :\
Anyways I'm not that interested in a CoD Classic code, at least not enough to trade 2000 MS point worth of stuff for it :cool:
Thanks for the offer, they are always welcomed :)[/QUOTE]

then what

[quote name='starmask2k3']then what[/QUOTE]

Well if I wanted the CoD classic code I would want to do an even trade. I would trade my Toy Soldiers DLC & one of my 800 point games Pac man CE or Catan.
But I'm currently waiting on a offer for my 800 point games. If that doesn't go thru I'll PM you ;)

can u trade Toy Soldiers "The Kaiser's Battle" DLC code & Nomis: Legacy Islands XBL game code & Crackdown 2 pre-order armor aka agency suits code for it

[quote name='starmask2k3']can u trade Toy Soldiers "The Kaiser's Battle" DLC code & Nomis: Legacy Islands XBL game code & Crackdown 2 pre-order armor aka agency suits code for it[/QUOTE]

I already traded the Crackdown 2 pre-order armor, sorry :(

Toy Soldiers "The Kaiser's Battle" DLC code - $4 OBO Nomis: Legacy Islands XBL game code (added 6/16) -$2 would u take 4 for this two codes

[quote name='stinks']I'd be willing to try Catan for $5.

Love tabletop Cities and Knights, never tried vanilla catan, though.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I have a better offer I'm waiting on right now. but thanks for the offer :)

[quote name='agentcoop007']Sorry I have a better offer I'm waiting on right now. but thanks for the offer :)[/QUOTE]

Cool, thanks for resonding. :bouncy:

+bump

Would you trade your DLC Codes for the games Naval, Catan, Pac Man and Toy Soldiers DLC for a points card plus a little paypal or something?

[quote name='AcesHigh']Would you trade your DLC Codes for the games Naval, Catan, Pac Man and Toy Soldiers DLC for a points card plus a little paypal or something?[/QUOTE]

PM sent :)

bread's done
Back