[H] Several MLB.TV Accounts [W] Steam Games, Steam Cash, Paypal

DBSportsCards

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
T-Mobile was giving away MLB.tv and At Bat Premium for each line that is on your account. I have 7 T-Mobile accounts, so I have 7 MLB.TV and At Bat Premium accounts. Retail value is $120, I'm looking for a value of $35 each.

My ratings on CAP are low. I'm willing to give the account info first to a user with an active, fairly old, high rating CAP account. My eBay rating 100% and over 300 feedback which I can confirm by sending you a eBay message from my account to yours.

upon trade you will receive an E-mail with your username and password for an MLB.TV Premium Subscription, as well as an MLB.TV At Bat Premium Subscription.

Once you receive the login information, you can change the email address and password to anything you wish, so that only you have access to the account. 

--------

In-Market Games are excluded (Means Games that are played in the city you are in will not be available to watch LIVE, but you can you can watch the archive version after in finishes).

Can I use MLB.TV on multiple devices?
Yes. You can access MLB.TV Premium on any compatible connected device using your MLB.com account. A complete list of compatible devices can be found MLB website. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?content=products

Does my subscription to MLB.TV Premium give me a subscription to MLB.com At Bat Premium mobile application?
Yes! Your MLB.TV Premium subscription includes a subscription to MLB.com At Bat Premium ($19.99 value) for the 2016 regular season at no extra cost, for supported iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, select Android smartphones, select Android tablets, and Kindle Fire.

A complete list of compatible MLB.TV devices can be found MLB website. http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/subscriptions/index.jsp?content=products

Want:
Steam Cash
Paypal
Bitcoin
Amazon GC

Games:
The Division.
Send me some offer.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back