[H] Steam Games (inc Aquaria, Nightsky, Oilrush), $ [W] Shin Megami Club Nintendo Code, Games, Trading Cards, Paypal

Hey, I have a question. Since you are trading in increments of 200 points that are from the Pepsi promotion... I was wondering if you had an answer to my question.

When do the points expire? Someone told me the 13th is the last day- then all codes become invalid. Is this true? I have quite a few saved up, and I am wondering if you know.

Free bump!

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Hey, I have a question. Since you are trading in increments of 200 points that are from the Pepsi promotion... I was wondering if you had an answer to my question.

When do the points expire? Someone told me the 13th is the last day- then all codes become invalid. Is this true? I have quite a few saved up, and I am wondering if you know.

Free bump![/QUOTE]

You have to play your pepsi codes by the 13th, and then have until the 30th to exchange those wins for songs.

Thanks for the fast trade, flybrione!

I still have some points left, but I have changed the bigger offer from $40 for 6000 pts to $33 for 5000 points, at least for now.

bread's done
Back