H: Stoneloops of Jurassica ($10 code) W: $3 PSN code or 200 msp

PottyPops

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
It's a regular $10 pc download from BigFishGames, just like the XBL arcade game 'Zuma.' I thought I'd trade the code for a $3psn code (from PowerUpRewards) or a couple 100msp codes (from BingRewards). PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump. I'm gonna leave this up a few more days, and if no one wants it then I guess I'll just give it to a friend since I can't play the game (I strictly run Linux OS, but the game is for Windows OS).

I just received another code for the game. Now I have 2 to get rid of, so I'll leave them up for another week. After that i'll just give them to friends around home here.

If you want the game then I'll give you both codes so you can have it and also have an extra code to sweeten your own trade deal.

bump. Meh, I'm getting tired of checking on this thread. I'm gonna abandon this trade offer soon. It's a fun enough game for such a small trade, perfect for fans of Zuma, Bejeweled, etc. Don't pass this up before it's gone.

I traded one of them to a buddy for a pack of smokes. I'll give this other code to anybody for a 100 msp code from bing rewards

bread's done
Back