H: Switch Games, DS, Seven Pirates H, Pokemon, Monster Hunter W: Switch Games

The only thing on your list that interests me (in exchange for my Glory of Heracles) is Sonic Chronicles--I know it's at least in complete condition, but is the box in great condition (e.g. no dents, markings, or imperfections)? FYI, Glory of Heracles is in near-mint condition (i.e. only missing plastic wrap).

Please send a PM to let me know. :)

let me know when you put up prices
Just got matched for Robopacaylpse for 100.
And i just picked up Professor Layton 1 at Best Buy for $15

Still been looking out for an psp to trade you say a cheap 2000 model but it sold before i could contact him.

Try your local targets as i here some are clearanced at $40.
You may get lucky.

Kameo, Drawn to Life 2, Puzzle Kingdoms, and Red Steel gone to local game store.

Nintendogs+Cats and Monster Rancher DS gone to Goozex.

Sonic Chronicles pending out to Vigilante.

yes it was fun
reminds me of Spectrobes which i loved
you should try them they are super cheap now

Took me forever to find a Spectrobes Limited Edition one at a decent price.
FOund it at a local games store sealed for $20

lol
im not getting rid of the psp, i just want a silver one
if you see my collection in my 2 or 3 post you can see ive really invested some money into my psp

the kinect was an impulse buy at toy r us cause they had $5 kinect games. now i regret buying. Wonder if i can return it.

where do you get it installed cause i suck at that?
i keep looking at local targets for cheap ones for you
keep searching ur local targets and craigslist

Should be getting Wizard 2moro from a CAG, cant wait though i have a huge PSP backlog right now. Playing Legend of Hereos: Trails In the Sky, which is fun.

I find i get better trades on Goozex. Lucky you have 4000. I need to build my points back up. Im at 300 right now.

im selling my used one as i fould a $15 new copy at Costco this weekend, and its added to my backlog
The only thing ive been playing is Legend of Heroes: trials in the sky( which if you get a psp is a must own title. im 80 hrs in and loving it) and Magic 2012

any luck getting 3DS cash cards yet? i can't even find anywhere to buy them (B&M), much less people wanting to trade them. i want the gbc zelda game (but i know i'll regret it afterwards, as i don't play portables at all, but the 3d effect has me hooked on 3ds, & the dl games won't have that :cry:).

same here on the amazon point. let me know if you see them there, or find someone who trades them, if you don't mind. i'll, of course, do the same. thanks.

seems like i can change the zip code easily to avoid being taxed on the eshop games, but like you, there's only 1 game i want, and no way i'm giving a credit/bank card number to any place i don't have to.

i bought my OoT 3D from a guy here for 26$ and he had master quest unlocked. i was so grateful, as i have played regular OoT campaign on every platform it's been released on. it is amazing. i'm at the very beginning (1st vist to the Market & finding owner of Lon Lon Ranch on way to castle last night), but i still am amazed at how much they changed in the houses, and the 3D is sweet. you won't regret it (but you already knew that).

thanks for the heads up on the $ card. where did you buy it? no stores i've checked have any yet. best buy had the first pics of the cards so i went there, gamestop, game xchange, walmart, and target, but that was a few days before i posted in your thread before. also, lmk if it charges you tax when you try to buy something. from dealing with psn store, i've learned that oregon doesn't charge taxes on online purchases, so i put an oregon zip code, then switch back to texas when done, lol.

lmk how the gbc zelda is when you get it (and if that's really a chain chomp in the pic on the eshop for that game). take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='utopianmachine']I also changed my zip code to not get charged tax, but I haven't tested this yet.

Awesome about Master Quest. As I've actually never played Ocarina, I'll be in for a treat just getting the game. At the moment, I'm first in line on Goozex.

It may be a while yet before I buy the GBC Zelda. What with the upcoming drop of 20 downloadable games for 3DS Ambassadors, I think I'll be set for a while. :D[/QUOTE]
i am livid about the price drop, as i would have easily waited, and have played gba & nes games ON THOSE SYSTEMS. i'd rather have my 80$ back, lol. i've went into great detail about my frustrations on sdragons second to last page on her trade thread, though. that SUCKS that they announce that right after you decide to spend the money on an eshop money card. oh well, maybe you'll use it eventually (maybe a few years when they release something decent if the wii & dsi are any sign of things to come).

talk to you later. take care.

bread's done
Back