H: The Last Story LE, Deadliest Warrior AC (New), Defiance, Mass Effect N7 CE PS3, Skylanders Scarlet Ninjini W: CML

Bump!

I have a metallic blue dual shock 3 controller sealed for trade for the red DS3. I prefer new, but I'm ok with used; has to be in like-new condition. PM me!

Bump!

Added:

:br:Gran Torino [Steelbook]
:br:Kung Fu Panda
:360:Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa [Sealed]
:wii:Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa [Sealed]
:wii:The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor [Sealed]

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Are you sure? It's not even out yet.[/QUOTE]

yea im sure, i mean its in your want list, and you cannot want something if its not there. ;)

[quote name='Interstella 5555']make sure to read next time before attempting to be a smart ass ;)[/QUOTE]

im just saying whats the point? all you have to do is get a job and save money then by the time the game is out you can actually go out and buy it.

Wow, you actually went for the desperate typical response to insult a gamer you know nothing about. You're clearly 15 year old or an blubbering idiot. I don't feel like I need to explain myself but if you must know some CAGs like to treat their tradelist as a wish list for future games to come. I can't keep track of every game that gets released so I list them here to keep myself in check. If you bothered to look around other people's TL you would know it's nothing new. That's the point.

Oh and I have a respectful job thank you very much, and I don't have any problems buying games or anything else in that matter. But like the rest of the world, were in an economic crisis, who wouldn't want to save a few bucks? I assume that's why you signed up? The website is called cheapassgamer-nuff' said.

I feel like I wasted enough time catering to your foolishness. Do yourself a favor, read the FAQs and stop making yourself look like an douchebag.

[quote name='King Royalty']im just saying whats the point? all you have to do is get a job and save money then by the time the game is out you can actually go out and buy it.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you actually went for the typical desperate response to insult a gamer you know nothing about. You're clearly 15 year old or an blubbering idiot. I don't feel like I need to explain myself but if you must know some CAGs like to treat their tradelist as a wish list for future games to come. I can't keep track of every game that gets released so I list them here to keep myself in check. If you bothered to look around other people's TL you would know it's nothing new. That's the point.

Oh and I have a respectful job thank you very much, and I don't have any problems buying games or anything else in that matter. But like the rest of the world, were in an economic crisis, who wouldn't want to save a few bucks? I assume that's why you signed up? The website is called cheapassgamer-nuff' said.

I feel like I wasted enough time catering to your foolishness. Do yourself a favor, read the FAQs and stop making yourself look like an idiot.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Wow, you actually went for the typical desperate response to insult a gamer you know nothing about. You're clearly 15 year old or an blubbering idiot. I don't feel like I need to explain myself but if you must know some CAGs like to treat their tradelist as a wish list for future games to come. I can't keep track of every game that gets released so I list them here to keep myself in check. If you bothered to look around other people's TL you would know it's nothing new. That's the point.

I feel like I wasted enough time catering to your foolishness. Do yourself a favor, read the FAQs and stop making yourself look like an idiot.[/QUOTE]

3 paragraphs? obviously you care for me. :lol:

haha you actually had the audacity to respond. Don't worry, it took less than 30 sec to type out my 3 "paragraphs" :dunce: compared to your otherwise slow response. Which is with a lack of a better term, deflecting to whatever to had to say. Keep posting your only bumping my thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha you actually had the audacity to respond. Don't worry, it took less than 30 sec to type out my 3 "paragraphs" :dunce: compared to your otherwise slow response. Which is with a lack of a better term, deflecting to whatever to had to say. Keep posting your only bumping my thread.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']moving on :roll:

Updated list--added DVDs for sale, and added new wants.[/QUOTE]

Do you have batman for 360? When are you going to sell some 360 games?

[quote name='mis0']You have a very aesthetically pleasing trade list. ;)

Bump.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='King Royalty']Do you have batman for 360? When are you going to sell some 360 games?[/QUOTE]

No, if you had read my trade list I had it for sale for the PS3. And I've sold/traded 360 games in the past, in fact I just listed a game awhile ago. It's all in the past trades tab for you to gander, but with your short attention span and reading deficiency I can see that it could be a problem for you. Anything else?

Early morning bump

Added Kung Fu Panda on Blu-ray, but I'm thinking about trading it out through Goozex soon. Looking to do a straight trade for another BR movie. PM me.

[quote name='King Royalty']Madagascar for 360? What a queer. Let me know when you post some 18+ games, smh.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you can read! Hallelujah! Just give it up already, you obviously have nothing witty to say. That Madagascar for the 360 is sealed, so I obviously haven't played it. You might want to consider getting it though, 18+ games might be a little too mature for you given that you might be a 13 year old snotty brat kid, who is most likely a 360 fanboy. Oh and thanks for bump, our little back and forth is giving me a lot of trades, keep it up!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='King Royalty']Madagascar for 360? What a queer. Let me know when you post some 18+ games, smh.[/QUOTE]

Wow, you can read! Hallelujah! Just give it up already, you obviously have nothing witty to say. That Madagascar for the 360 is sealed, so I obviously haven't played it. You might want to consider getting it though, 18+ games might be a little too mature for you given that you might be a 13 year old snotty brat kid, who is most likely a 360 fanboy. Oh and thanks for bump, our little back and forth is giving me a lot of trades, keep it up!

Looks like someone had the good sense to finally shut up :applause:. Peace out girl scout!

Anyways moving on-

Tradelist updated!

Added:

:dvd:
DVD Season Sets

• Animaniacs Seasons 1-3 [complete]
  • Flintstones Seasons 1-6 [complete]
  • Justice League 3 Pack
  • The New Adventures of Lois & Clark Seasons 1-4 [complete]
  • Popeye The Sailor 1933-1938 Volume 1
  • Pinky & the Brain Seasons 1-2
  • Sealab 2021 Season 1 [2-Disk Collector's Edition] *not sealed, but as good as new
  • Tales from the Crypt Seasons 1-6
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Season 4 [5-Disk Set]
  • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles season 5
  • Veronica Mars Seasons 1-2
Xbox 360 HD DVD Bundle
Xbox 360 Controller (White)

And some of you may know that Goozex is having a movie promotion--

http://www.goozex.com/community/forums/t/55701.aspx

--so I decide to introduce my, "Goozex next in line list" to help
speed things up ;)

Any interest in a sealed "Monsters Inc" and/or mint "Meet the Robinsons" and/or some Paypal or a Gamestop Gift Card combo for your "Wizard of Oz"?

New Year Bump! Updated thread.

Pending out

• Madagascar Return 2 Africa (sealed) Xbox 360
  • Madagascar Return 2 Africa (sealed) Nintendo Wii
^ Oh man, if only a "certain Halo fanboy" would see this right now :roll: Bet he didn't think I'd trade these two out SMH.

• In the Line of Duty DVD
Pending in

• Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition PS3

New Year Bump! Updated thread.

Added

:ps3: Assassin's Creed II

Pending out

• Madagascar Return 2 Africa (sealed) Xbox 360
  • Madagascar Return 2 Africa (sealed) Nintendo Wii
^ Oh man, if only a "certain Halo fanboy" would see this right now :roll: Bet he didn't think I'd manage to trade these two out SMH.

• In the Line of Duty DVD
Pending in

• Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition PS3

bread's done
Back