H: Tomb Raider for PS3 / Video game T shirts Sz L-XL W: $55 shipped / trades

All cards sold out. I just cleaned out all the cards and some of my recordings, so far:
185 has been redeemed and will be dumped.
There are 10 unclaimed cards. So please redeem them as soon as possible, so I can delete my recordings.
5 from md07tr
5 CAGs, which I kept all their PMs.
I will hold on to these cards and try to redeem them again next month.
Anyways, I'll like to thank all the CAGs who've purchased the cards from me and hope yall have a great upcoming holidays and a cheap next year of savings!

I accidentally redeemed one of my buyers code last night while double check all my used codes on Microsoft's website. If it's you, please message me which code it was. I have bought a new code from the stores for you and will be happy to send you a message of it.
5 codes are safe and recorded (I know who you are).
3 of them are recorded, but not sure who
1 is a unknown and has been redeemed and will be message with a new code.

I am now selling:
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (PlayStation Vita) With Preorder Aksys Blue Watch for $70 shipped and video game t-shirts if anyone is interested.

pretty good collection. I collect too as well, but mine are all opened =D I play and get bored but no point in selling seeing as you get no credit back for them. So you're not big on old school then I take it? Seeing as you list all you have and nothing is below Playstation from what I could tell. I have games and systems all the way back to Atari 2600 and even boxes for the systems. Still lots I need I'm sure, but very big fan of games and systems. I still need a PS3/PS Vita/Wii U and a couple other systems that pretty much no one knows about (wonderswan, stuff like that).

once again, good collection, on the Wii, get the game download of Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. That is my favorite game of all time, if you haven't played it, you'd like it a lot.

[quote name='josb101']pretty good collection. I collect too as well, but mine are all opened =D I play and get bored but no point in selling seeing as you get no credit back for them. So you're not big on old school then I take it? Seeing as you list all you have and nothing is below Playstation from what I could tell. I have games and systems all the way back to Atari 2600 and even boxes for the systems. Still lots I need I'm sure, but very big fan of games and systems. I still need a PS3/PS Vita/Wii U and a couple other systems that pretty much no one knows about (wonderswan, stuff like that).

once again, good collection, on the Wii, get the game download of Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. That is my favorite game of all time, if you haven't played it, you'd like it a lot.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! The reason mine aren't open is because I don't have time to play them. I just started collecting in 2009, so I'm more of a modern gamer trying to collect a mix of old school and new school in this current generation. Currently I won a Wii-U in a lowball auction and I can't wait for it to come in and as for PS Vita, I'll wait for a special limited edition, possibly a kingdom hearts, final fantasy or metal gear solid edition!
As for Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, I did download it and I forgot to put it on my list! That game is truly amazing and one of my favorite retro games I've ever played, right next to chrono trigger.

I have some DLC for sale as well.
Have for 360:
ASSASSIN CREED 3 UPLAY $2.50 (1)
Borderlands 2 - Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage $5 (1)
Far Cry 3 Uplay $4 (very few)
Nuketown 2025 multiplayer map $8 (very few)
2 days xbox live gold trial $1 (have quite a bit)

Have for PS3:
Uncharted 3 online pass (1)
PS3 Fear 3 online pass(1)
PS3 Crysis 2 Limited Edition(1)

Want:
Almost anything really. Paypal, amazon gift, other random DLC I may be interested in. Feel free to PM me.

^ Holy! That is expensive, but so totally worth it.
Note to self on adding:
NDS Rhythm Heaven
WoW Battlechest
Diablo II Battlechest
Warcraft III Battle Chest
Square Enix 2010 License Plate
Xbox Live Market Borderlands for 800 MSP
Gamecube Animal Crossing (PC) with Memory Card A $8 A- rating (case a little damage)
Gamecube Sonic Heroes free D rating, game works though
Kirby Limited Edition Coin
Wii u 32gb Deluxe with black remote controller
Mario Platinum Cards
PSN Network Night in the dreams, The Unfinished Swan and Psychonauts
360 The last remnant
360 Infinite undiscovery
PS3 Hyperdimension Neptunia
PS3 Eternal Sonata
PS3 Atelier Rorona
PS3 Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition
PS3 Ni No Kuni Game w/ Steel case
PS3 Katamari game A rating + Blazblu Continuum Shift Limited OST
PS3 El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron (Dent in box)
Wii Shop Mario kart
Guides and art books:
The Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (S)
Mass Effect 3 (S) -
Valkyrie Profile (B)
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Offical Nintendo Power (A-/B+) *Sticker

bread's done
Back