H: Tritton Call of Duty Black Ops Limited Edition True 5.1 Headset W: Offers!

Shifty Effect

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
[UPDATE]

Early today I listed the headset on ebay HERE. Sensing a lack of interest on the forums.

But since no one at this time has bid on it, I am willing to end the listing to sell as long as there are no bids. Once someone bids the auction stays. The price on the ebay listing stands, I am no longer accepting trades. Paypal Only. Sorry for the confusion.

What I have for sale is a MadCatz / Tritton Call of Duty: Black Ops Limited Edition True 5.1 Headset.

Condition: Everything is in phenomenal condition (like new). Few components and parts have never left their sealed packaging. I used it for about an hour for testing purposes. Didn't use anything that wasn't required for set-up for listening only (like the detachabe mic and extra paddings). I put it all back inside the Rugged Hard Case and it's been resting there ever since. Wish I didn't have to sell, but my loss is your gain.

Headset Description:
True 5.1 3D directional audio with no emulation.

8 precision speakers, specifically 4 in each cup (each cup houses a front, rear, center and sub driver).

Limited Edition Black Ops Ruggedized Hard Case, braided cables and gold-plated connectors.

Independent chat for Xbox LIVE and Playstation Network.

Backlit in-line audio controller with master mute, mic mute, and individual audio channel control with 12ft (3.7m) breakaway cable for safety and a shirt clip for wire positioning.

Individual audio channel control for front, rear, center, and subwoofer channels via backlit In-line audio controller (backlit color indicating channel volume level).

The Dolby Digital 5.1 Decoder box features a digital optical input, analog 5.1 output, Playstation 3 communication port and two headset outputs for a second headset. Time-delay adjustments for front/center and rear/center. Turning Pro Logic on/off and Dynamic Range Control and a master volume as well.

Detachable flexible boom microphone.

Includes interchangeable earpads and headrail pads (leather and foam).

Compatible with the Xbox 360 and the Playstation 3.

Will throw in a NEW MadCatz HDMI Audio Adapter for free. Needed for headsets requiring Digital Optical Connection to older Xbox 360 model (including this headset).

Personal Opinion: One of the few true 5.1 surround sound headsets for console use. Which in my opinion and many audiophiles is whats needed to get the most out of online FPS gaming where audio positioning is key to getting the wins and kills in multiplayer. The bass is great compared to the overpriced Astro A40 headset. Yes, I've used two Astro's before and this set's bass and audio positioning blows it away.

Thanks for stopping by! There is alot of info so please feel free to contact me here on this thread with any questions or if you want privacy, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would only trade for a headset of equal quality. I'm attempting to sell it hear first instead of going on ebay.

I may wait a couple more days then I'll take it to ebay and try those peeps. But I've been waiting forever to be able to sell it's, just been sitting around looking pretty.

So everyone has a prime gaming headset? lol j/k

I am willing to entertain prices around $140. Maybe lower if you haggle me, throw me some xbox dlc., a game, anything! Try me is what I am saying, work with me and lets make something happen.

I need a hug.... *opens arms wide open*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='anthonyn']Just stopping by to say hi and I'll send you a trade list for a trade or trade/cash when I get home later.[/QUOTE]

Sure thing, but first check the OP for an update. Circumstances have changed but still willing to sell.

bread's done
Back